25 Pages of Quotes By Scientists Refuting Darwinism

You DO have a burden. Rejecting Christianity, the Bible, and the fact of Creation doesn't mean that your conclusions are suddenly accurate. I don't have a burden in that I already believe what I believe. I'm at peace and confident in my knowledge. If you would have me believe something else ... then the burden is on you. I already know that I won't be changing your mind so I'm a free man.

But regardless of all the above ... you MUST possess lots of faith to believe that NOTHING created EVERYTHING. Millions if not trillions of mini-miracles had to have occurred over time for NOTHING to have produced intricate designs.
I'm not Buying Christianity ... or Astrology, or Hinduism, or Islam, etc etc etc etc etc etc.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”​

― Stephen Roberts

`

I'm not Buying Christianity ... or Astrology, or Hinduism, or Islam, etc etc etc etc etc etc.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”​

― Stephen Roberts

`
Thanks for Stephen Roberts' opinion. Opinions are a plentiful as human beings.

Thanks for Stephen Roberts' opinion. Opinions are a plentiful as human beings.

Exactly!
YOUR Religion is an 'opinion!'
Why is it better than others?
HOW is that? There is certainly NO EVIDENCE for that.

What religion you are is 95% a Geocultural accident of birth.
If you were born in Jeddah you would be a Muslim, in New Delhi, a Hindu... just like you THOUGHTLESSLY took up your Indoctrination here.
You're a Bot with NO Evidence your god is better than anyone else's, or that there even is one.

IOW and again.
You have NOTHING.
`

Last edited:
Then prove, scientifically, that NOTHING gave way to EVERYTHING. No guesses. Proof.
I guess you can’t read that “science has nothing to say about a god.” How’s is that hard to understand ? Easily, your science illiterate.

Silly and unfounded propaganda by religious impeded folks - no scientific proof what soever - only BELIEFS
Why don't you write some of your most sophisticated science on this thread. Teach everyone else something.
Show how very much you know. Impress all readers here.
I have critiqued books by Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins, and many others you no doubt revere because you can't tell when they are lying to you. You are that easily deceived. But prove me wrong and write your best, here and now.
I focus on science, not religion because I know the Holy Bible triggers you and makes you even crazier than your usual self.

Same challenge to Abu Woo Woo and Dagwood Bumstead. Let's see the three of you posit real science instead of simply
making your usual inane statements going nowhere.
Dawkins knows nothing says atheist professor.jpg

Why don't you write some of your most sophisticated science on this thread. Teach everyone else something.
Show how very much you know. Impress all readers here.
I have critiqued books by Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins, and many others you no doubt revere because you can't tell when they are lying to you. You are that easily deceived. But prove me wrong and write your best, here and now.
I focus on science, not religion because I know the Holy Bible triggers you and makes you even crazier than your usual self.
You can rant around as much as you want - feel free to cry as well.

There is no such thing as a GOD - aka supernatural being or Angels, or miracles, virgin Mary, reincarnation, virgins in heaven, etc. etc. Those are all religious theories backed by absolutely no facts but simple beliefs, brainwashed or forcefully hammered into peoples brains.

Only SCIENCE bases it's knowledge onto theories and facts. End of discussion

Same challenge to Abu Woo Woo and Dagwood Bumstead. Let's see the three of you posit real science instead of simply
making your usual inane statements going nowhere.
I just put Pages refuting a Godist.
Not a peep from you.
Which/Witch god?

And..
1. you are a LIAR and have said many times I'm on Ignore, but in fact that's because I always GUT you too and you have No answers.. ever.
2. You don't 'Critique,' you DISHONESTLY QUOTE MINE scores of people as your ONLY 'argument.'

3. SO.. you are Not conversant on Evolution at all.
3a. All your thread starts/posts are that same DISHONEST Debunked quote mining.
ie​
Debunking the quotes themselves. pg 1.​

In summary:
1. You cannot discuss evolution or the logic of a god with me AT ALL. I just put up pages refuting a godist with No response from you!
Where ya been. Any rebuttal?
NONE.

2. You do NOTHING but PLAGIARIZE dubious Quote Mining lists from Kweationist websites you are too embarrassed to link, (as your OP) and the Stupid mods will not act on reports of such.

Your turn.
`

Last edited:
You fabricated a god out of nothing.
Many groups say they have created different ones, but there is no Evidence any has.
`
As usual, you have things ass-backwards. God created the universe and us out of nothing. The atheists created UFOs and aliens out of nothing.

You can rant around as much as you want - feel free to cry as well.

There is no such thing as a GOD - aka supernatural being or Angels, or miracles, virgin Mary, reincarnation, virgins in heaven, etc. etc. Those are all religious theories backed by absolutely no facts but simple beliefs, brainwashed or forcefully hammered into peoples brains.

Only SCIENCE bases it's (SIC) knowledge onto theories and facts. End of discussion

You failed to post your profound demonstration of scientific knowledge, just as I knew you would.
You talk trash, and that is all.

Join other trash-talkers on my Ignore List where you belong.
ciao brutto

You failed to post your profound demonstration of scientific knowledge, just as I knew you would.
You talk trash, and that is all.

Join other trash-talkers on my Ignore List where you belong.
ciao brutto
You altered my statement in your quote - and pose it as a part of my original statement - you sick lying fuck
Since I will place you onto ignore - I can safe the time reporting you to the Administration of this board.

Only SCIENCE bases it's (SIC) knowledge onto theories and facts. End of discussion

I guess you can’t read that “science has nothing to say about a god.” How’s is that hard to understand ? Easily, your science illiterate.
The word "Science" literally means "Knowledge." Since God created all things and is all "knowing" then science is an expression of Himself. Science is the literal study of our environment and all things associated with it. Since God created all things ... Science is the study of His creation. Easy peasy!!

The word "Science" literally means "Knowledge." Since God created all things and is all "knowing" then science is an expression of Himself. Science is the literal study of our environment and all things associated with it. Since God created all things ... Science is the study of His creation. Easy peasy!!
Well, I guess god messed up. Science doesn’t acknowledge creation. You just chose the WRONG definition of science that all PRACTICING science institutions use. So you’re starting from a position of falsehood. Easy Peasy

Last edited:
"Evolution can be thought of as sort of a magical religion. Magic is simply an effect without a cause, or at least a competent cause. 'Chance,' 'time,' and 'nature,' are the small gods enshrined at evolutionary temples. Yet these gods cannot explain the origin of life. These gods are impotent. Thus, evolution is left without competent cause and is, therefore, only a magical explanation for the existence of life..." (Dr. Randy L. Wysong, instructor of human anatomy and physiology, The Creation-Evolution Controversy, pg. 418.)

"After chiding the theologian for his reliance on myth and miracle, science found itself in the unenviable position of having to create mythology of its own: namely, the assumption that what, after long effort, could not be proved to take place today had, in truth, taken place in the primeval past." (Dr. Loren Eiseley, anthropologist, The Immense Journey, pg. 144.)

"Evolution is a fairy tale for grown-ups." (Dr. Duane Gish, Biochemist.)

"Evolution is a fairy tale for adults." (Dr. Paul LeMoine, one of the most prestigious scientists in the world)

"Evolution is a fairy tale for grown-ups. This theory has helped nothing in the progress of science. It is useless." (Prof. Louis Bounoure, Director of Research, National Center of Scientific Research.)

"The evolution theory is purely the product of the imagination." (Dr. Ambrose Flemming, Pres. Philosophical Society of Great Britain)

"The Darwinian theory of descent has not a single fact to confirm it in the realm of nature. It is not the result of scientific research but purely the product of the imagination." (Albert Fleishman, professor of zoology & comparative anatomy at Erlangen University)

"We have had enough of the Darwinian fallacy. It is time we cry, "The emperor has no clothes." (Dr. Hsu, geologist at the Geological Institute in Zurich.)

"The great cosmologic myth of the twentieth century." (Dr. Michael Denton, molecular biochemist, Evolution: A Theory in Crisis.)

"9/10 of the talk of evolution is sheer nonsense not founded on observation and wholly unsupported by fact. This Museum is full of proof of the utter falsity of their view." (Dr. Ethredge, British Museum of Science.)

"We have now the remarkable spectacle that just when many scientific men are agreed that there is no part of the Darwinian system that is of any great influence, and that, as a whole, the theory is not only unproved, but impossible, the ignorant, half-educated masses have acquired the idea that it is to be accepted as a fundamental fact." (Dr. Thomas Dwight, famed professor at Harvard University)

"I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest deceit in the history of science. When this happens, many people will pose the question, "How did this ever happen?" (Dr. Sorren Luthrip, Swedish Embryologist)

"The more one studies paleontology, the more certain one becomes that evolution is based upon faith alone; exactly the same sort of faith which is necessary to have when one encounters the great mysteries of religion....The only alternative is the doctrine of special creation, which may be true, but irrational." (Dr. Louis T. More, professor of paleontology at Princeton University)

"Evolution is faith, a religion." (Dr. Louist T. More, professor of paleontology at Princeton University)

"Darwin's theory of evolution is the last of the great nineteenth-century mystery religions. And as we speak it is now following Freudians and Marxism into the Nether regions, and I'm quite sure that Freud, Marx and Darwin are commiserating one with the other in the dark dungeon where discarded gods gather." (Dr. David Berlinski)

"In fact, evolution became in a sense a scientific religion; almost all scientists have accepted it and many are prepared to "bend" their observations to fit in with it." (H.S. Lipson, Physicist Looks at Evolution, Physics Bulletin 31 (1980), p. 138)

"A time honored scientific tenet of faith." (Professor David Allbrook)

"Darwinism has become our culture's official creation myth, protected by a priesthood as dogmatic as any religious curia." (Nancy Pearcey, "Creation Mythology,"pg. 23)

"Evolution can be thought of as sort of a magical religion. Magic is simply an effect without a cause, or at least a competent cause. 'Chance,' 'time,' and 'nature,' are the small gods enshrined at evolutionary temples. Yet these gods cannot explain the origin of life. These gods are impotent. Thus, evolution is left without competent cause and is, therefore, only a magical explanation for the existence of life..." (Dr. Randy L. Wysong, instructor of human anatomy and physiology, The Creation-Evolution Controversy, pg. 418.)

"After chiding the theologian for his reliance on myth and miracle, science found itself in the unenviable position of having to create mythology of its own: namely, the assumption that what, after long effort, could not be proved to take place today had, in truth, taken place in the primeval past." (Dr. Loren Eiseley, anthropologist, The Immense Journey, pg. 144.)

"Evolution is a fairy tale for grown-ups." (Dr. Duane Gish, Biochemist.)

"Evolution is a fairy tale for adults." (Dr. Paul LeMoine, one of the most prestigious scientists in the world)

"Evolution is a fairy tale for grown-ups. This theory has helped nothing in the progress of science. It is useless." (Prof. Louis Bounoure, Director of Research, National Center of Scientific Research.)

"The evolution theory is purely the product of the imagination." (Dr. Ambrose Flemming, Pres. Philosophical Society of Great Britain)

"The Darwinian theory of descent has not a single fact to confirm it in the realm of nature. It is not the result of scientific research but purely the product of the imagination." (Albert Fleishman, professor of zoology & comparative anatomy at Erlangen University)

"We have had enough of the Darwinian fallacy. It is time we cry, "The emperor has no clothes." (Dr. Hsu, geologist at the Geological Institute in Zurich.)

"The great cosmologic myth of the twentieth century." (Dr. Michael Denton, molecular biochemist, Evolution: A Theory in Crisis.)

"9/10 of the talk of evolution is sheer nonsense not founded on observation and wholly unsupported by fact. This Museum is full of proof of the utter falsity of their view." (Dr. Ethredge, British Museum of Science.)

"We have now the remarkable spectacle that just when many scientific men are agreed that there is no part of the Darwinian system that is of any great influence, and that, as a whole, the theory is not only unproved, but impossible, the ignorant, half-educated masses have acquired the idea that it is to be accepted as a fundamental fact." (Dr. Thomas Dwight, famed professor at Harvard University)

"I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest deceit in the history of science. When this happens, many people will pose the question, "How did this ever happen?" (Dr. Sorren Luthrip, Swedish Embryologist)

"The more one studies paleontology, the more certain one becomes that evolution is based upon faith alone; exactly the same sort of faith which is necessary to have when one encounters the great mysteries of religion....The only alternative is the doctrine of special creation, which may be true, but irrational." (Dr. Louis T. More, professor of paleontology at Princeton University)

"Evolution is faith, a religion." (Dr. Louist T. More, professor of paleontology at Princeton University)

"Darwin's theory of evolution is the last of the great nineteenth-century mystery religions. And as we speak it is now following Freudians and Marxism into the Nether regions, and I'm quite sure that Freud, Marx and Darwin are commiserating one with the other in the dark dungeon where discarded gods gather." (Dr. David Berlinski)

"In fact, evolution became in a sense a scientific religion; almost all scientists have accepted it and many are prepared to "bend" their observations to fit in with it." (H.S. Lipson, Physicist Looks at Evolution, Physics Bulletin 31 (1980), p. 138)

"A time honored scientific tenet of faith." (Professor David Allbrook)

"Darwinism has become our culture's official creation myth, protected by a priesthood as dogmatic as any religious curia." (Nancy Pearcey, "Creation Mythology,"pg. 23)
Don’t forget to diss the periodic table.

I just put Pages refuting a Godist.
Not a peep from you.
Which/Witch god?

In summary:
1. You cannot discuss evolution or the logic of a god with me AT ALL. I just put up pages refuting a godist with No response from you!
Where ya been. Any rebuttal?
NONE.

2. You do NOTHING but PLAGIARIZE dubious Quote Mining lists from Kweationist websites you are too embarrassed to link, (as your OP) and the Stupid mods will not act on reports of such.

Your turn.
`

I had to take you off Ignore Trolls to read this hateful ignorance you posted.

I have a copyrighted book, of inspirational science. It was called "beyond incredible" by a medical doctor, brilliant by a dentist, splendid and more by other medical doctors and a retired teacher. It is replete with my own scientific observations and analyses. It is filled with logic and criticisms of Darwinian evolution.

I have critiqued books written by Richard Dawkins, which are full of errors and non-sequiturs which you would eat up and giggle.

The overwhelming majority of Nobel Prize Laureates in the sciences are Christians and Jews, NOT hateful atheists like you and Richard Dawkins.

Your hateful venom is very destructive. You make your own life needlessly miserable and drag down everyone else around you with your bitterness and venom and ignorance.

Go look at my thread "Thought for the Day" and learn, if that is possible for you. It seems clear to me that you have no intention of learning, none whatsoever. Thoughtful men and women must feel very sorry for you.

have critiqued books written by Richard Dawkins, which are full of errors and non-sequiturs which you would eat up and giggle.
Wow, is that before or after you dissed the periodic table ? You’re a legend in your own mind. In everyone else’s, your a fraud.

Forum List

Back