25% of chance of having lighter eyes or green/blue and hazel

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Is any of that a little visible. Yeah my eyes look very dark, but is there a dark hazel element or amber/honey or something or nothing at all? And are my eyes hooded? Or round or almond? Or round and hooded or almond and hooded? Thanks.

IMG_3019.JPG
IMG_3019.JPG
EyeColors23andme.jpg
EyeColors23andme.jpg

I find it comforting that no matter what goes on in the world, Mortimer's posts never change.
Yep, it IS comforting in a way.
I adore him as his posts take my mind away from the reality of the mayhem in America. I just logged on to find this one. lol. I'll answer it but I am multi-tasking and don't really have the time, but hey! it's Mortimer! And he is unique and I like that about him. ;)

Mortimer, your eyes appear only brown to me. Your left eye appears to have more of a top eyelid than your right eye but that could be because of the camera angle.

I have a preference for hooded eyes on men. I think it makes their eyes look sexy. :113:

Mortimer, your eyes appear only brown to me. Your left eye appears to have more of a top eyelid than your right eye but that could be because of the camera angle.

I have a preference for hooded eyes on men. I think it makes their eyes look sexy. :113:

I was once told by some guy on another forum that my eyes are round kinda or almond but slightly hooded. I read the theory that hooded eyes are the "predator" or "hunter eyes" and celto-germanic.

Interesting! Because the two men I am thinking of with the great sensual-looking hooded eyes are German. I married one of them. Every time he looked at me it was as if he was looking into my soul and it was mesmerizing for me. Also, he had hazel eyes with very blonde thick hair. Outstanding combination. :)

Last edited:

In light they look slightly lighter though is that at least a medium brown? Or still dark brown?

Brown-Eyes.jpg

Usually in most lightnings they look nearly black like here

Blackshirt.jpg

In light they look slightly lighter though is that at least a medium brown? Or still dark brown?

Brown-Eyes.jpg

Usually in most lightnings they look nearly black like here

Blackshirt.jpg
I'd say more of a medium brown in the top pic, Mort. I hope you're doing well there in Austria. I'm doing fine here, I'm safely far away from any big cities. There's been absolutely NO protesting or rioting in the town where I live.

Wow, now THAT'S a closeup! Your eyes definitely look medium brown in this pic, with just a hint of hazel.

Thanks bro, but it is only the lightning, here they look black. or very dark brown. In different light they look a bit different. Now that being said do you think I have hooded eyes? Some said that but I have no idea.

MortiBoy.jpg

Wow, now THAT'S a closeup! Your eyes definitely look medium brown in this pic, with just a hint of hazel.

Thanks bro, but it is only the lightning, here they look black. or very dark brown. In different light they look a bit different. Now that being said do you think I have hooded eyes? Some said that but I have no idea.

View attachment 344823
You're welcome. You right eye appears to be just slightly hooded, but it doesn't look bad.

View attachment 344823
You're welcome. You right eye appears to be just slightly hooded, but it doesn't look bad.

Thanks bro. Well it isnt bad at all, because I read some guys saying "hooded" are hunter eyes or german and english and such, and that women are into this. So I was wondering, but I had no idea before, read that on on some anthropology dedicated forums.

Forum List

Back