25 Holiday Mass Shootings: 25 Killed, 161 Injured, 0 MAGA Hats Recovered.

Wrong!

Amazon product ASIN B0B5RG3G8L

6162E-VVx1L._AC_UX569_.jpg]

5sMytphzkWHd.jpeg

The analysis found that the number of murders in 2022 was 4% lower than counts recorded in 2021, representing 242 fewer murders in the 27 cities that publicly report monthly homicide data

That is an interesting fact....considering that millions and millions of more guns were purchased by Americans....showing that increasing numbers of guns in the hands of normal people does not lead to more gun violence...

Right?

As to the lower murder numbers? After you kill so many people in democrat party run cities, you start running out of people to murder.....

The analysis found that the number of murders in 2022 was 4% lower than counts recorded in 2021, representing 242 fewer murders in the 27 cities that publicly report monthly homicide data

Hmmmm......how many millions of guns were purchased.....and yet the gun murder number went down?

One-fifth of U.S. households purchased guns during the pandemic, a national arming that exposed more than 15 million Americans to firearms in the home for the first time, academic studies show.

Americans purchased nearly 60 million guns between 2020 and 2022, according to an analysis by The Trace, a nonprofit, nonpartisan news organization that tracks gun violence. Yearly gun sales are running at roughly twice the level of 15 or 20 years ago.

How do you explain that?

As to the lower murder numbers? After you kill so many people in democrat party run cities, you start running out of people to murder.....
^^^This. Plus the mass murderers are usually gangsta vermin killing other gangsta vermin, when they aren't spraying baby carriages and playgrounds.

You have a percentage of the felons that are released the same day are arrested? In the Democratic shitholes it is probably 95%.

Last edited:
The maga hats obviously committed the murders. I see those red hats around here all the time and they really creep me out. I tried to talk to one once, but it spit at me.

Should Democrats be disarmed?
Have Democrats ever fixed anything?
Maybe the theoretical "Truth and Reconciliation Committee" should face the truth that this violence is predominantly among blacks. Not only the perpetrators, but the victims.

Now that's a great idea. Let's pass gun control legislation that keeps the guns out of the hands of Democrats so that only those on the right have guns. Life would be so much better and everyone on both sides would be happier.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back