246 Million for Stoned Animals ??

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Fauci getting animals stoned now......?

Federal grant recipients broke the law while spending an estimated $246 million in taxpayer dollars for cannabis and e-cigarette animal experiments, a new report by a group opposing publicly-funded animal testing finds.

White Coat Waste Project’s report, published Wednesday, highlights 10 instances of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) funneling money to researchers experimenting with getting animals high on THC or making them consume nicotine.

“The blunt truth is that tens of millions of tax dollars are going up in smoke for half-baked marijuana and vaping experiments on animals and NIH-funded white coats are breaking federal law by not disclosing how much they’re wasting to get animals wasted,” Devin Murphy, a spokesperson for White Coat Waste Project, said in a statement to The Daily Wire.
Researchers Broke Law Spending Estimated $246M In Taxpayer Dollars To Get Animals Stoned, Report Finds | The Daily Wire

We used to put my buddy's cat in a paper bag and blow supers in the bag on him. He was really pissed when he first came out of the bag, but did lots of funny stuff after a few minutes.

Sounds like the mice and lobster experiments were a competitive bargain. Result of all these experiments may be interesting and of some value in the future, but those idiots at Oregon Science and Health, better come up is some proper financial accounting, or some people need to be jailed and/or seek employment in a better supervised environment. $169 Million bucks is a chunk of change in anybody's book.

Sounds like the mice and lobster experiments were a competitive bargain. Result of all these experiments may be interesting and of some value in the future, but those idiots at Oregon Science and Health, better come up is some proper financial accounting, or some people need to be jailed and/or seek employment in a better supervised environment. $169 Million bucks is a chunk of change in anybody's book.
It's the stoned monkeys that worry me. Lie awake at night waiting for stoned monkeys to break down my refrigerator door. :3:

We used to put my buddy's cat in a paper bag and blow supers in the bag on him. He was really pissed when he first came out of the bag, but did lots of funny stuff after a few minutes.
Sociopaths hurt animals at their pleasure.

Um. I have 45 head of cattle. Plese mail mine in and I primise to apply following directions.
With that many cows, you don't need it. You should have more than enough magic mushrooms for all your needs.

If that is the case, send flowers... I'm dead...

EvilCat Breath why you have such a hard-on for Marijuana is baffling to me... If you have a good reason to hate a substance as much as you hate pot, please share... I may even commiserate with you...
For many years, probably 40 years, I have seen nothing but devastation resulting from Marijuana use. Not actively, no. Those who use Marijuana do the worst destruction by negligence and apathy. Mom leaves the baby in the bathtub. The kid falls asleep with a candle burning right next to the curtains. Dad is too stoned to go to work and loses job after job until the family is out on the street. When my great granddaughter was 4 her stoned mom went on a munchie run. She forgot she had a kid with her until the girl was hit by a car and her legs crushed. It's all good. Pot never hurt anyone. Over and over. Not that pot heads even realize the damage they have done. They look around, it's all harmless.

I sometimes get esophageal spasms and my throat closes. No medication helps. I just have to wait until that muscle relaxes. My doctor gave me some THC oil that is supposed to relax that muscle. I'm too afraid to take it. I look at those like Moonglow. I'd rather have spasms than end up like that.

It poisons people Florida bride and caterer charged with lacing wedding food with cannabis

Give it to animals and it's poisoning.

You are using an awful broad paintbrush...

There are humans that do these types of stupid things that you listed on a daily basis... Guess what? some of them have never smoked pot a day in their life...

Those who use Marijuana do the worst destruction by negligence and apathy.
I have been using pot sporadically for over 40 years. I, along with my beautiful bride who also partakes, raised 2 well rounded college educated human beings... Not one of these questionable stories you ALWAYS use to criticize marijuana users ever happened to me or anyone I know, and I knew some pot smokers... Or did at one time...

Sad that we have this personality difference... My consumption of THC interferes with your life in no way... We could live next door to each other, and you would never know what we do in the privacy of our home...

It's a shame you won't even listen to a Medical Doctor, because you have a stiffie on for pot... When I eat my gummies tonight, I'll say a Hail Mary for your esophagus...

Wanna get high? Fine. It's your choice. NOT the animals choice.
Its flat out animal abuse. Period. Do you that find it funny get your baby stoned too, just to get a laugh?

Forum List

Back