220 Military people giving Fascist tyrant Biden the middle finger on Vaccines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every US soldier is required to be vaccinated against chicken pox, hep A, hep B, measles, mumps, rubella, rabies, pertussis, tetanus, diphtheria, rabies, typhoid, pneumococcal pneumonia, and the flu.

Is getting the COVID vaccine which has been approved by the FDA any different???

I think not.

Every US soldier is required to be vaccinated against chicken pox, hep A, hep B, measles, mumps, rubella, rabies, pertussis, tetanus, diphtheria, rabies, typhoid, pneumococcal pneumonia, and the flu.

Is getting the COVID vaccine which has been approved by the FDA any different???

I think not.
Oh look here everybody,another sockpuppet. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I think not.
How does a costly ineffective experimental treatment benefit the military when over 99% would gain natural immunity? The military screens out most of the pre-existing conditions. Plus not many enlist in that 65+ age category that's so dangerous. Actually they can't. What tangible benefit is there for this 'vaccine'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back