2024 GOP Presidential Contender Tim Scott shares inspiring story of poverty to politics & how he used football as an alternative after failing grades

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Senator Tim Scott was on Fox and Friends this morning. He is a great American and a shining example of the Amercian dream. He is an inspiration to all Americans and would make an outstanding President of the United States.

Senator Tim Scott was on Fox and Friends this morning. He is a great American and a shining example of the Amercian dream. He is an inspiration to all Americans and would make an outstanding President of the United States.

He understands because he's lived it. Teach people to fish, don't just hand them fish and walk away.

He is fortunate to have been born in America and not, say, Canada. He'd still be poor today if he had been and he wouldn't be able to assist others in overcoming their plight.

Always interesting to see the second-tier candidates jump in. Presumably it's either for future street cred, for national exposure or to be considered for Veep.
Would you support a candidacy in any form from him? My guess is no.

He understands because he's lived it. Teach people to fish, don't just hand them fish and walk away.

He is fortunate to have been born in America and not, say, Canada. He'd still be poor today if he had been and he wouldn't be able to assist others in overcoming their plight.
I gave a Democrat a fish and he ate for a day. I taught a Democrat how to catch fish and he stole my damn boat.

Always interesting to see the second-tier candidates jump in. Presumably it's either for future street cred, for national exposure or to be considered for Veep.
We're all excited at the prospect of Kamala being the first woman President. Can you define what a woman is?

Forum List

Back