2022 Question/Wishes

Samofvt

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2021
Before I sign off for the evening (hoping to get a fully masked dinner reservation for latter), I have the best wishes and hopes for all mankind.

Post One Positive Thing.png

I wish Ford would hurry up and build my Bronco.

I have the money to pay for it sitting in my bank account, right now. I ordered it in mid-October, two days after ordering opened for the 2022 model year Bronco.

But I'm somewhere in a very long line of customers waiting for our Broncos. At the time I placed my order, my dealer estimated that I'd probably get mine about June-ish of 2022. Some buyers have been waiting as long as a year and a half for theirs.

I'm between projects, rights now, with lost of time on my hands. This would be an excellent time for me to have my new Bronco, right now, spend some time with it, my wife and I taking some trips in it, before my next project comes up and I have work to get back to.

Due to a health scare that I suffered earlier this week, the Lord may have made my resolution for me and that is to cut back on my eating in general regardless of whether or not dieting is what I am doing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wish Ford would hurry up and build my Bronco.

I have the money to pay for it sitting in my bank account, right now. I ordered it in mid-October, two days after ordering opened for the 2022 model year Bronco.

But I'm somewhere in a very long line of customers waiting for our Broncos. At the time I placed my order, my dealer estimated that I'd probably get mine about June-ish of 2022. Some buyers have been waiting as long as a year and a half for theirs.

I'm between projects, rights now, with lost of time on my hands. This would be an excellent time for me to have my new Bronco, right now, spend some time with it, my wife and I taking some trips in it, before my next project comes up and I have work to get back to.
That will be awesome! I bet it will be worth the wait.

Due to a health scare that I suffered earlier this week, the Lord may have made my resolution for me and that is to cut back on my eating in general regardless of whether or not dieting is what I am doing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well, it will be what it will be, won't it? Myself, I never expected to see 2000, let alone 2022. Every day is a blessing, and I hope you can find even a small way to make the best of it! God bless you, too.

Forum List

Back