2021 Major League Baseball

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
Anyone looking forward to the forthcoming baseball season? If there is much of one! There is already talk of postponing the start of the season, players being required to test and vaccinate, wear masks all the time, inevitable COVID positive results, blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...

It ain't what it used to be. I expect super low ratings, and an extreme disinterest in what used to be "America's Pasttime." Now it's just America's joke.
1613507056829.png

Anyone looking forward to the forthcoming baseball season? If there is much of one! There is already talk of postponing the start of the season, players being required to test and vaccinate, wear masks all the time, inevitable COVID positive results, blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...

It ain't what it used to be. I expect super low ratings, and an extreme disinterest in what used to be "America's Pasttime." Now it's just America's joke.
View attachment 457996
Who cares? at least NASCAR and the NFL are fun to watch, can;t say that about baseball

Is it possible to enjoy baseball or NASCAR without being shitfaced?
Actually it is....If you ever though baseball was a slow game, you obviously never managed so much as a little league team....The game goes at a lot faster pace when you're strategizing and working out potential upcoming situations with things like baserunners and pitchers.

Actually it is....If you ever though baseball was a slow game, you obviously never managed so much as a little league team....The game goes at a lot faster pace when you're strategizing and working out potential upcoming situations with things like baserunners and pitchers.

I admit my experience is extremely limited. I much prefer to play than watch when it comes to sports. I can get down with some UFC cage fighting though.

I admit my experience is extremely limited. I much prefer to play than watch when it comes to sports. I can get down with some UFC cage fighting though.
UFC? Who wins? Adesanya or Jan Blachowiz? Sterling or Yan? Miocic or N'Gannou? I've got Blachowicz, Sterling, and N'Gannou.

Baseball is my favorite sport. I hope MLB will use some common sense this season. Baseball is fun to watch if you understand it. Seeing a double or some times a triple play is fun to watch. Or the tense moments of the pitcher, batter duel is the best. Playing the game is even better.https://youtu.be/efFHcfIuCEs

Last edited:

View attachment 457996

They should probably just cancel the season, and look toward 2022 or 2023 to resume.

Forum List

Back