2021 Major League Baseball Attendance

Everything the Dims touch turns to shit.... and then dies. Including pro sports.

As each sport sucked the blm dick, I wrote it off. Forever.

Haven't missed any of it.
I adore how you RWI's have all 'written off' professional sports FOREVER, but still feel the need to respond and share your pathetic stance.
Pro Sports has never needed YOU, and Pro Sports will NEVER miss you and your cancel culture.

Pro Sports won't "DIE" as you suggest and wish.

Now scream some more about democrats and their so-called cancel culture, when in FACT that is exactly what you RWI's are doing with Pro Sports.

The clowns that run basketball, baseball and football think the public is like a desperate fat girlfriend
who will put up with any amount of disrespect and neglect.

That obviously isn't so and Silver, Goodell and that other capon that runs baseball will find if people aren't
watching games on tv, or in person, there will be a gradual decline in revenue and once people find they
can do without pro sports very well, thank you, they will wind up like Hollywood, a hallowed out
shell of their former selves.

The clowns that run basketball, baseball and football think the public is like a desperate fat girlfriend

That obviously isn't so and Silver, Goodell and that other capon that runs baseball will find if people aren't
watching games on tv, or in person, there will be a gradual decline in revenue and once people find they
can do without pro sports very well, thank you, they will wind up like Hollywood, a hallowed out
shell of their former selves.
Let me know how your cancel sports thingie works out for you.

Same way I feel about the clowns in the (R) party and the clowns that vote (R).
You guys and your cancel culture.
Bitch about (D), but you clowns have perfected the cancel culture.

Remember the Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda? Just for starters. LOL.

I'll come back to baseball when they're wearing Tito's Bail Bonds on their jerseys and making $9/hour.

I'll be happy to throw change at them when someone makes a good play.

It's a free market thing.

Same way I feel about the clowns in the (R) party and the clowns that vote (R).
You guys and your cancel culture.
Bitch about (D), but you clowns have perfected the cancel culture.

Remember the Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda? Just for starters. LOL.
Abrupt change of direction. I thought this was about major league sports and their pandering
to woke activists. But you seem to think not.

Jane Fonda had a lengthy career in Hollywood long after she was posing with Viet Cong anti
aircraft guns. So check your references for accuracy.

Start a thread about who is cancelled the most, left or right, and I'll be glad to jump in.
J.K. Rowling, Roseanne Barr, Steven Crowder, etc.

But please stop derailing the thread.

It can all be blamed on Covid, but you also have the added problem of the kneeling crap and moving the All Star game, etc.

A lot of people don't go because of all this crap as well, myself included.

Do I want to go to a game where these clowns are making millions of dollars a year just to have them say what a horrible country they live in and what a horrible person you are if you are white or what a victim you are because you are black?

No.

If I wanted to attend a circus I would go watch our lawmakers in Washington.

When I left New York a couple of years ago, Yankee Stadium had for a couple of years, $15 general admission with a beer - find a seat in the upper decks.
I go to minor league games, they are inexpensive and you see some real athletes trying to get better so they can make the next step.

Couldn't give a crap about the NBA. Same with the NFL.
Why do these ^^^ idiots feel the need to keep declaring over and over and over that they are NOT interested in something? If you are not interested, be not interested and move on with your life. The world does not need constant reminders of what you are NOT interested in. It's not interesting to hear about what you are interested in not being interested in.

Winco
You’re a ignoramus moron
You Bolsheviks have destroyed the nation : open borders, massive spending , CRT, defund the cops etc
I hope it’s you that needs a cop but never gets one and it’s you late

As far as professional team sports, the last event I saw live was over 20 years ago at the old stadium in the Pitts. To me, it just so expensive and such a long drive.

Of course I have seen professional horse racing, boxing and wrestling live since then.

As far as professional team sports, the last event I saw live was over 20 years ago at the old stadium in the Pitts. To me, it just so expensive and such a long drive.

Of course I have seen professional horse racing, boxing and wrestling live since then.
"Pro" wrestling is not a sport, you clown.

wrestling....LOL...

oh brother.

Winco
You’re a ignoramus moron
You Bolsheviks have destroyed the nation : open borders, massive spending , CRT, defund the cops etc
I hope it’s you that needs a cop but never gets one and it’s you late
OMG, all of this DRAMA in a "Baseball" thread.
Fuck dude, you are one pathetic POS.

BTW......Bolshevik?>>>>> Is that the new talking point?
How in the Hell do I represent a "bolshevik"? Russia, Russia, Russia......you FUCK.

Forum List

Back