2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

This idiocy about "cold in Florida or Colorado last few days" is still just WEATHER, not relevant to Climate change.
Even this much larger SEASONAL Forecast for the WHOLE USA (WARMER SPRING) is just WEATHER.
So please spared us you IDIOTIC local weekend irrelevances.

USA NATIONAL FORECAST
Spring Outlook: Warmer-Than-Average Temperatures to Dominate By April, May
By Chris Dolce
2 days ago

This idiocy about "cold in Florida or Colorado last few days" is still just WEATHER, not relevant to Climate change.
Even this much larger SEASONAL Forecast for the WHOLE USA (WARMER SPRING) is just WEATHER.

USA NATIONAL FORECAST
By Chris Dolce
2 days ago

Punkinpusss, if you really wanted serious debate and conversation about "Climate Change", you wouldn't whine like a little bitch every time I bring up geo-engineering aka the Stratospheric Aerosol Injection Spraying program of heavy metal nano-particulates that became a mandate for all NATO countries starting in 1997. You avoid it and lamely attempt to squelch any acknowledgement of this because it flies in the face of your uneducated contention that an abiotic fluid and the use thereof is causing weather anomalies. Face the facts, you are just a disinfo fucktard and you are not causing anyone to sit back and reflect on stats provided by the IPCC that works at the leisure and behest of the U.N and their offshoot group of elitists known as the Club of Rome. Flail away, little man....and I will be there to slap ya down as only I can.

(snicker)

You have jumped to multiple incorrect conclusions about me.

The introductions from the moderators and others were very friendly, but felt my expectation of honest debate here was laughable. I had to try anyway.

Since you're not 'Noob' you should understand that people come on to these forums at various levels of age, experience, education, etc.

If you feel you have all of the level of expertise in this area you could ever need, good on you. Otherwise, consider expanding your knowledge. True scientists will never reject an opportunity to have their theories tested.
You see, the wildly partisan Dishonest teenagers who run this place have deleted another legitimate post.
Why would 'poor you' ever have anything (truth) to fear one 2% of members might disagree with you?

My conclusions completely correct.

As a warming skeptic, your expectations of debate were overwhelmingly POSITIVE as 90++% of the posts here are anti-AGW.
Surely you can see that looking at the thread starts and 'likes v funny' posts get.
The whole board 90% RW echo chamber.

Look at PAGE ONE of this thread,
There was NO rebuttal to anything my OP article said.
Instead, someone suggests/persists (to the glee of ALL), the WSJ Fabricated the article and quotes!
An absolutely IDIOTIC and partisan response.
ALL of those moronic/preposterous trolling responses should have been deleted.
Who gets TROLLED To death. Who should be 'warned.'
The bias is grotesque here.
No doubt SunsetTommy complained.

I challenged your claim with a Google search with many NASA citations.
You completely whiffed on backing that claim.
In fact, still avoiding it and deflecting instead.
I await your counter to my rebuttal with sources/links.

NO CHANCE, since we both now know what's going on here since I have elaborated both the mini and macro situations.

EDIT
Again COPIED and will be reposted if deleted as no rules were violated.

`
I should say that I am not actually a warming skeptic. Warming is occurring at this time but, as many have said, there has not been proven causation between CO2 levels and global average temperature, only correlation.

The statement from NASA in your original post clearly says "warmest decade in modern times" and "since official record-keeping began in 1880."

A couple of graphs to examine:
View attachment 447684
View attachment 447685
1. Science does not deal in 'proof' only Math does.
Science deals in Theories affirmed over time.

2. Save us the amateur hour graphs.
EVERYONE knows it been warmer.
The question is why.

3. And Scientists, incl Nasa, have demonstrated through measurements why.
Have a party

4. Short summary being they know the cause of the other warmings,
a. usually incr radiation/solar forcing. Not this one.
b. That radiation/light being blocked from escaping at the exact wavelengths of the increasingly dense GHGs.
c. That's not just 'correlation.'

5. Gameover.

`

`

No, they haven't. Their "evidence" consists of computer generated fiction. So yeah, your game is over.

Here I will help you out pumpkin as I am originally from the San Antonio to Austin area--------its snowing, it generally doesnt snow there. It's colder this year than most years by far and away. Yes, the weather man predict but are usually wrong in texas------but yes the weather is known to fluctuate...quit a bit...but this year is much colder than most. Sorry that you don't like the truth--------and get so pissy when you are confronted with the facts.

Oh and fyi, its cold in denver this time of year every year---but I can't tell you if it is colder than usual or not. But I can tell you that TEXAS and FLORIDA are COLDER and that the GOREBULL WARMING idiots LIE their asses off.
You are TOO STUPID TO DEBATE.
This is WEATHER in a SMALL AREA of the planet for a Small period of Time.
What was the temp in India?
Indonesia?
China?
Australia?
The Mid Pacific?
Giant Siberia?
Compared to their Averages.

I repeat, you are a 12 IQ IDIOT REPORTING TEMPORARY LOCAL WEATHER, NOT average or Yearly/decade Global Climate.

`

Wow, such hostility. A sign of both a weak argument, and a weak mind.

Punkinpusss, if you really wanted serious debate and conversation about "Climate Change", you wouldn't whine like a little bitch every time
I bring up geo-engineering aka the Stratospheric Aerosol Injection Spraying program of heavy metal nano-particulates that became a mandate for all NATO countries starting in 1997. You avoid it and lamely attempt to squelch any acknowledgement of this because it flies in the face of your uneducated contention that an abiotic fluid and the use thereof is causing weather anomalies. Face the facts, you are just a disinfo fucktard and you are not causing anyone to sit back and reflect on stats provided by the IPCC that works at the leisure and behest of the U.N and their offshoot group of elitists known as the Club of Rome. Flail away, little man....and I will be there to slap ya down as only I can.

(snicker)
You mean CHEMTRAILS You CONSPIRACIST CLOWN. They must have stopped you from Using the actual word.
(WetWall didn't figure that out and gave you a like)
But now you have cloaked the embarrassing term in a less direct description.
Your OCD Standard.
Only on USMB would you be allowed to post with the sane people.

`

`

Last edited:
Here I will help you out pumpkin as I am originally from the San Antonio to Austin area--------its snowing, it generally doesnt snow there. It's colder this year than most years by far and away. Yes, the weather man predict but are usually wrong in texas------but yes the weather is known to fluctuate...quit a bit...but this year is much colder than most. Sorry that you don't like the truth--------and get so pissy when you are confronted with the facts.

Oh and fyi, its cold in denver this time of year every year---but I can't tell you if it is colder than usual or not. But I can tell you that TEXAS and FLORIDA are COLDER and that the GOREBULL WARMING idiots LIE their asses off.
You are TOO STUPID TO DEBATE.
This is WEATHER in a SMALL AREA of the planet for a Small period of Time.
What was the temp in India?
Indonesia?
China?
Australia?
The Mid Pacific?
Giant Siberia?
Compared to their Averages.

I repeat, you are a 12 IQ IDIOT REPORTING TEMPORARY LOCAL WEATHER, NOT average or Yearly/decade Global Climate.

`
I am sorry that you don't like the facts that it is actually pretty damn cold here..........

I don't know about the others-but as far as Giant Serberia goes----it a fraud average. See the idiots who keep the temperature equipment decided years ago to relocate those in siberia and other places to areas that weren't as cold which tosses off all of the averages. Thought you should know since you obviously haven't kept up with the frauds of the UN who stand to make trillions $$$ off the global warming bs.

If anyone actually believed the earth was warming--instead of whining for carbon credits which makes these asshole rich, they would be doing the only logical solution--population control. But you don't see them asking for population control--instead they want more and more and more people.

USA NATIONAL FORECAST
By Chris Dolce
2 days ago

Well right now we are below average temperatures so even if the weather predictions of warmer weather late spring--it would just average out and be average.

Nothing to get a hard on like you are.

I am sorry that you don't like the facts that it is actually pretty damn cold here..........
LOL
ZERO to do with GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE
You remain THEE Stupidest person on this message board.

BTW.
I'm in Florida Right now.
WARMER than NORMAL.

OOOPS
I put up PROOF, You put up NOTHING Liar boy.

`

Last edited:
LOL

BTW
I'm in Florida Right now
WARMER than NORMAL

OOOPS
`
I live in florida idiot--by february with a heated pool--I can usually go swimming. To damn cold to do so now and has been since November which is unusual for where I am at.

LYING Turtlesoup CAUGHT BY ME ABOVE
.now more evidence he's LYING.

Tampa: Midway N/S on West Coast.

January 2021 Is In The Books. Here's How The Weather Fared
By Meteorologist Josh Linker Tampa
PUBLISHED - Feb. 01, 2021

January 2021 is in the books. It was a little Warmer than average and a bit drier than normal, too.

YOU CLOWN.
How many new ***holes do I have to cut you?
`

Last edited:
Punkinpusss, if you really wanted serious debate and conversation about "Climate Change", you wouldn't whine like a little bitch every time
I bring up geo-engineering aka the Stratospheric Aerosol Injection Spraying program of heavy metal nano-particulates that became a mandate for all NATO countries starting in 1997. You avoid it and lamely attempt to squelch any acknowledgement of this because it flies in the face of your uneducated contention that an abiotic fluid and the use thereof is causing weather anomalies. Face the facts, you are just a disinfo fucktard and you are not causing anyone to sit back and reflect on stats provided by the IPCC that works at the leisure and behest of the U.N and their offshoot group of elitists known as the Club of Rome. Flail away, little man....and I will be there to slap ya down as only I can.

(snicker)
You mean CHEMTRAILS You CONSPIRACIST CLOWN.
(WetWall didn't figure that out and gave you a like)
But now you have cloaked the embarrassing term in a less direct description.
Your OCD Standard.
Only on USMB would you be allowed to post with the sane people.

`

`
20200215_071601.jpg
20191224_163400 (1).jpg
20191224_163413 (1).jpg

Rising temperatures last year capped the world’s warmest decade in modern times, federal climate scientists said Thursday.

In a new climate study, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration ranked 2020 in a dead heat with 2016 as the warmest year since official record-keeping began in 1880. The record-tying warmth came despite a cooling La Niña Pacific Ocean current, which tamped down global temperatures slightly in December.

In a separate assessment released at the same time, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, which relies on slightly different temperature records and methods, calculated that the globally averaged temperature last year was the second highest to date—just 0.04 degrees Fahrenheit shy of tying the record set in 2016. -
“These long-term trends are very, very clear,” said Gavin Schmidt, director of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York. “This is another piece of evidence that tells us the planet is warming decade by decade by decade.”

NASA and NOAA scientists labeled 2020 a year of extremes, driven by rising levels of Greenhouse Gases such as carbon dioxide and methane that trap heat in the atmosphere. - At times last year, the Arctic averaged 12 degrees Fahrenheit above normal, with some spots hitting temperatures of up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Record wildfires in the U.S. and Australia burned millions of acres and spewed smoke plumes high into the stratosphere. There were more named Atlantic storms than ever before. Heat building up...

Shut yo lying hole and cut some wood, it's cold outside.

The age of the planet is 4.54 billion years. Geological process happen over millions of years. The climate alarmists panic over 0.000003105726872% of the earth's climate.
What an idiotic post.
Geologic (actually CLIMATE) processes can happen rather quickly if there is a trigger like a large volcano (or meteorite).. or in this case a slower one like the ending of the Ice age 15K yrs ago, or even faster, like the exploding of GHGs in the air caused by humans/the Industrial revolution 'volcano.'

There have been countless warmings and coolings, not just ONE in "0.000003105726872%", some of them rapid.
So you're not only denying/IGNORANT of AGW, you're denying countless warmings and coolings which can/did happen fairly quickly.

As you can see we are being TROLLED by CHEMTRAIL CONSPIRACIST (and nutbag) Dale Smith.
Who Ironically DOES believe in man changing the atmosphere (for genociding the population), but gives like to those who say he isn't!
Please report to mods. (Where's Karen SunStrokeTommy when you need him?)

`

Last edited:
When Lake of the Woods looks like this...
20190222_180113.jpg

Instead of this...
20170114_125938.jpg

I will believe in Global Warming, at which point I will celebrate with a Mai Tai on our new beaches.
Until then I don't give a rats ass about it when -5 is my high temp today.

The age of the planet is 4.54 billion years. Geological process happen over millions of years. The climate alarmists panic over 0.000003105726872% of the earth's climate.
What an idiotic post.
Geologic (actually CLIMATE) processes can happen rather quickly if there is a trigger like a large volcano (or meteorite).. or in this case a slower one like the ending of the Ice age 15K yrs ago, or even faster, like the exploding of GHGs in the air caused by humans/the Industrial revolution 'volcano.'

There have been countless warmings and coolings, not just ONE in "0.000003105726872%", some of them rapid.
So you're not only denying/IGNORANT of AGW, you're denying countless warmings and coolings which can/did happen fairly quickly.

As you can see we are being TROLLED by CHEMTRAIL CONSPIRACIST (and nutbag) Dale Smith.
Who Ironically DOES believe in man changing the atmosphere (for genociding the population), but gives like to those who say he isn't!

`
You should educate yourself, instead of remaining a dumb ass.

LOL

BTW.
I'm in Florida Right now.
WARMER than NORMAL.

OOOPS
I put up PROOF, You put up NOTHING Liar boy.

`
You are the biggest liar on this board, dude. So you shouldn't be calling others liars.

Tell me more about you being in Mensa.

What an idiotic post.

`
*** WARNING ^^^^ Full of shit dumb post WARNING ***

Forum List

Back