2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

dumb fuck lying on an affidavit under oath is the same as lying on any notarized document
Imbecile, when those people appeared before the state legislatures, they were told to their face they were not under oath. You should have paid better attention so you would know what was going on.

A sworn affidavit is just as much subject to perjury charges as sworn testimony in open court.
Only if it is relevant and allowed into the record as testimony, and even then, perjury would have to be something material and demonstrably false, with a proven intent of lying. No, you can't and won't be charged with perjury, if you insist in an affidavit on a Trump fundraising site that you saw some unnamed person change votes, even though that never actually happened. Not how it works.

The affidavits, in this case, are garbage. Affidavits are nothing, until and unless they become sworn testimony in court. And if you had 100 people swear on a website that they saw someone change votes, yet not a shred of evidence of that actually happening, that would STILL get you absolutely nowhere. And not one of the affiants would ever be charged with perjury. In fact, as a lawyer, you would probably get your affidavits tossed back at you by the judge, as they don't reveal anything specific or material.

In this case, we have thousands of them with just as many different, varied, unevidenced claims. Like, they are all over the map. It's so obviously a hot pile of garbage that lawyers are getting sanctioned simply for trying to push them into a courtroom.

Last edited:
No. There was no voter fraud according to Cyber Ninja's. I suppose that makes them Zionists now, huh, TootieFrootie?

That is a flat out lie.

There are at least 40k votes IDed by the CNs as likely frauds, and the margin was under 11k, so the issue is

Finishing the audit by enforcing the subpoenas.

And then the CNs will affirm or deny fraud...

That your side is lying so hard about this speaks volumes about what you already knew....

I have a better idea.... fuck off, it's over. It's been almost a year and you rightards have yet to prove voter fraud beyond a few isolated cases.

Lol....

If there was no fraud, why not allow the audit to finish by enforcing the subpoenas.....

Lol....

There are at least 40k votes IDed by the CNs as likely frauds, and the margin was under 11k, so the issue is

The Ninjas did not say they were likely frauds, you are making that part of it up

That is a flat out lie.

Finishing the audit by enforcing the subpoenas.

And then the CNs will affirm or deny fraud...

That your side is lying so hard about this speaks volumes about what you already knew....

The audit is done, the report has been filed and the Ninjas are off the clock.

Richard Hopkins signed affidavit he didn't even write -- then he recanted his claims. He still wasn't charged with a crime.

Project Veritas wrote his for him. I heard the Postmaster General of the place he accused of cheating was suing him

They are flagged for a reason....

Why not enforce the subpoenas and let the audit finish...

Why the fear and hate....

And they have been responded to. The audit if finished, they is why they submitted their final report.

Lol....

If there was no fraud, why not allow the audit to finish by enforcing the subpoenas.....

Lol....
What else do you think there is to find? But since you need more, you didn't realize it, but even you just admitted there was no fraud found.

Another flat out lie....

That is why it was called a PRELIMINARY audit, moron....

Its over, move on to Tx that is your next hope. With the way the Az audit went Biden might end up taking Tx

They are flagged for a reason....

About this...one of their "flagged" votes were ones they say people potentially voted in more than one county. Since they did not have records from other counties we can only assume they determined this by two people with the same name voting in two different counties.

Why did they not investigate this further? No subpoenas necessary, just a little bit of leg work. I am a data analyst and if I turned such half done work into my boss if I did not get fired I would sure as hell get sent back to finish the job....so why did they not do so?

Forum List

Back