2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

Sounds like Trump supporters may have a meltdown.
Kind of doubt. I think many of them know at some level it was not stolen, though they like to make statements that it was, as a point of solidarity. Some are really out there and if it does not show fraud that would have changed outcome, will simply continue to ignore and state otherwise. These may be the outliers, as well as being the outright liars.

Kind of doubt. I think many of them know at some level it was not stolen, though they like to make statements that it was, as a point of solidarity. Some are really out there and if it does not show fraud that would have changed outcome, will simply continue to ignore and state otherwise. These may be the outliers, as well as being the outright liars.
Trump supporters will just come up with another excuse or just make something up. It's what they do.

Who here will SCREAM ...........Fake News.
The vote tally isn’t what this was about. It’s about identifying ballots that are invalid, fake registrations, etc.

Trump supporters will just come up with another excuse or just make something up. It's what they do.
Many of them will, quite true. They are not all totally batshit crazy, only some. I know, that all people that vote Democrat at times and even party members are not as nut ball and disgusting as some people right here describe them, but am also pretty sure that a minority of them actually are. There are radically deranged in both parties, but not the majority in either.

Many of them will, quite true. They are not all totally batshit crazy, only some. I know, that all people that vote Democrat at times and even party members are not as nut ball and disgusting as some people right here describe them, but am also pretty sure that a minority of them actually are. There are radically deranged in both parties, but not the majority in either.
I disagree. Most are nut jobs. As of August 3, 2021 66% of republicans believe the election was rigged and stolen from Trump. Poll: Two-thirds of Republicans still think the 2020 election was rigged

HappyJoy
I would help

Very odd that AZ wanted almost a full year for any audit
Makes you wonder.

Pennsylvania. Georgia and Wisconsin you have hundreds of thousands of missing ballots and fake ones

Forum List

Back