2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

No DARLING--they are showing a pattern where the dems try or actually do cheat in every state.........Texas audit by the STATE wouldn't have as many dems in a position to hide evidence and hamper auditors.
Actually audit after audit shows the 2020 election was fair and accurate

Well this was a big to do about nothing.
87BF3CD2-2ADA-49EF-B10C-FCC323D74450.jpeg

He cannot admit the truth. He lost votes in the audit and he is still whining. If a partisan group of nut cases call the Cyber Ninjas cannot find him more votes, who can?

trump's band is on the way down....way down.

I had a friend ask me why I didn't vote for trump....not know how I feel politically.I told him, "I cannot vote for a serial liar."

No DARLING--they are showing a pattern where the dems try or actually do cheat in every state.........Texas audit by the STATE wouldn't have as many dems in a position to hide evidence and hamper auditors.
What evidence do you have of this pattern.

There is no evidence at all in anyway. You just make it up out of thin air because you are a pathetic weak baby that can't admit Trump lost the election.

This is one of the most pathetic displays in US history, of course it is done by the GOP.

Republicans are total trash always have been, always will be. You pathetic trash can't man the fuck up and admit you lost.

He cannot admit the truth. He lost votes in the audit and he is still whining. If a partisan group of nut cases call the Cyber Ninjas cannot find him more votes, who can?

trump's band is on the way down....way down.

I had a friend ask me why I didn't vote for trump....not know how I feel politically.I told him, "I cannot vote for a serial liar."
The results show Trump cheated

TRUMP deletes

rump Deletes Statement Praising ‘Auditors’​

Former President Donald Trump’s statement from last night praising the “highly respected auditors” has been deleted from his website now that a draft report shows that the Arizona “audit” found that Joe Biden ‘s victory was actually larger than previously counted, ABC News reports.
Thumbnail
I spit on myself.....:laughing0301:

Happy Friday!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...19ac08-1562-11ec-b976-f4a43b740aeb_story.html

After nearly six months and almost $6 million — most of it given by groups that cast doubt on the election results — the draft report shows that the review concluded that 45,469 more ballots were cast for Biden in Maricopa County than for Trump, widening Biden’s margin by 360 more votes than certified results.

The draft report found the count to have “no substantial differences” from the county’s certified tallies.

alex-jones-i-am-an-angry-person-image-qel1sa.png

Why, God, WHY!!!!

The D33P STAIT induction ceremony for the Arizona audit committee will be held today at 1 pm, Mountain Standard Time.

Each auditor will be presented with a smoking jacket, two coupons for Comet Pizza, a copy of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and a time share of the Jewish space laser.

Who here will SCREAM ...........Fake News.
probably the ones going to jail for criminal activity

Now these pathetic losers are moving on to other states claiming AZ might be a fail, but PA or GA will show fraud...

These weaklings just can't admit they lost the election. Its so pathetic.

This is the most pathetic event in US politics.
Arizona was supposed to be the linchpin of the fraud claims. If you can find it there, you can find it anywhere.

But they didn't find it there. Which is why expanding the search is just a hunt for the fountain of youth.

Forum List

Back