What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

JimH52

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So what good was this audit if they couldn’t even prove anything?
It put a lot of money into the pocket of nutcase repubs. That is what it did. I am sure trump is coming up with an excuse why he lost votes in the audit as I type. He will have to go way over the edge to explain his way out of this one.

And shortly, the GOP will shut down the government because they don't want to pay for the deficit spending from the trump years.

THEY ARE ASKING TO BE THE FORMER REPUBLOCAN PARTY.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
HappyJoy
I would help

Very odd that AZ wanted almost a full year for any audit
Makes you wonder.

Pennsylvania. Georgia and Wisconsin you have hundreds of thousands of missing ballots and fake ones
Show some

Easy to do

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So another audit showed Trump lost

What does that mean?
Time for another audit

Who_Me?

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Turn out the lights
The party's over
They say that
All good things must end
Call it tonight
The party's over
And tomorrow starts
The same old thing again"

-- Willie Nelson

eddiew37

Gold Member
Reaction score
OT I'm rolling on the floor laughing

Rudy Giuliani Banned from Fox News​

Rudy Giulaini has been banned from Fox News, Politico reports.
The ban has reportedly been in place since the start of the summer, but Giuliani didn’t realize it until he was cut from a show on the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Thumbnail

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the 'real conservatives' stand by silently as their party savages democracy, then they are little more than collaborators for the benefit of their party. Reaffirming my point: Party before country.

And with 147 republicans voting in service of the Big Lie, lead by the leader of the GOP to reject certification of the electoral votes confirming Biden's victory.......you can't even push this off as a fringe.

This is the beating heart of the GOP. This is mainstream conservatism.
Can't logically argue with you there. It is like the species changed. It is why I am deeply disappointed in them over the last 4 years. I don't think there is a Republican Party as we knew it.

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OT I'm rolling on the floor laughing

Rudy Giuliani Banned from Fox News​

Rudy Giulaini has been banned from Fox News, Politico reports.
The ban has reportedly been in place since the start of the summer, but Giuliani didn’t realize it until he was cut from a show on the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Thumbnail

Poor Rudy
Not even welcome on 9-11 coverage

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't logically argue with you there. It is like the species changed. It is why I am deeply disappointed in them over the last 4 years. I don't think there is a Republican Party as we knew it.

Republican values no longer exist
Power is all they cherish

Skylar

Diamond Member
Reaction score

On that I disagree. Conservatives never believed the bullshit they spewed about 'family values', and 'government transparency', 'fiscal responsibility' and 'integrity'. These were talking points for marketing campaigns, little more than sound bytes for the purposes of branding.

The moment they became inconvenient, conservatives grabbed their 'values' by the pussy and tossed them aside.

The birther conspiracy found fertile ground among the GOP for the same reason that the Big Lie did: it soothed their *feelings* about who should have won the election.

Truthiness is as GOP as the party being led by generational millionaires and billionaires.

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

eddiew37

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wheres oddball and azog ? Going to a trump rally ??

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think due to this report coming out Trump had to find anyone who would try to validate wide spread voter fraud. So, regardless of who won Texas, it's the state's politicians willing to run with the scam.
Let’s see if Biden flips Texas

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Republican values no longer exist
Power is all they cherish
Think you are correct. I don't think the rank and file really understand the logical end result or intend it, but it is a danger to our representative republic, whether they understand it or not.

meaner gene

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think due to this report coming out Trump had to find anyone who would try to validate wide spread voter fraud. So, regardless of who won Texas, it's the state's politicians willing to run with the scam.
They think if they can show fraud, that they can change the law to give the legislature the power to override the election results.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
On that I disagree. Conservatives never believed the bullshit they spewed about 'family values', and 'government transparency', 'fiscal responsibility' and 'integrity'. These were talking points for marketing campaigns, little more than sound bytes for the purposes of branding.

The moment they became inconvenient, conservatives grabbed their 'values' by the pussy and tossed them aside.

The birther conspiracy found fertile ground among the GOP for the same reason that the Big Lie did: it soothed their *feelings* about who should have won the election.

Truthiness is as GOP as the party being led by generational millionaires and billionaires.
Never is a long time. What real time frame are you speaking of. In the last 8, they have done exactly that.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List