2018 is Judgement Day for the MSM

Is 2018 Judgement Day for the MSM?

• Total voters
For MSM to actually lose people you would have to make the assumption that those who pay attention to MSM are interested in anything but propaganda.

I'm under the assumption that most of liberal base is not aware that's it propaganda.

If they are aware, then that's extremely disconcerting.
2A, the cartoon you are proud to attach to all your post makes your statement a joke. MSM can't even come near the stoop to that kind of antebellum heinous crap!

The Democrat Party is still the part of the White Man's Burden. They still believe that blacks are inferior and cannot support themselves without the help and support of the government and tax payers. This is why Democrats started affirmative action.

White Man's Burden is the rallying cry of the Left, they just don't realize it.

I don't think blacks need any help at all. Their contributions to the musical arts more than prove they are intellectually fit and talented to succeed at any task or pursuit besides music.

I don't think white or blacks need to bear the burden of illegal immigrants either. I am confident in Central and South American people to rebel and overcome their heinous tyrannical governments and cartels running their country if they didn't have the easy way out of coming here.

We need to stop bearing the burdens of other cultures and nations.

Actually, The White Man's Burden was a poem by Rudyard Kipling about America's imperial responsibilities after taking over the Philippines as a result of the Spanish-American War.

But I agree that a latent belief in the inferiority of non-white racial groups is one of the foundations of "progressive" ideology.
Phooey! That's just another excuse to think you are better than your political opponents. Grow up and at least see yourself as others see you. They may be mistaken, but they see you thru your words.

For MSM to actually lose people you would have to make the assumption that those who pay attention to MSM are interested in anything but propaganda.

I'm under the assumption that most of liberal base is not aware that's it propaganda.

2A, the cartoon you are proud to attach to all your post makes your statement a joke. MSM can't even come near the stoop to that kind of antebellum heinous crap!

The Democrat Party is still the part of the White Man's Burden. They still believe that blacks are inferior and cannot support themselves without the help and support of the government and tax payers. This is why Democrats started affirmative action.

I don't think blacks need any help at all. Their contributions to the musical arts more than prove they are intellectually fit and talented to succeed at any task or pursuit besides music.

I don't think white or blacks need to bear the burden of illegal immigrants either. I am confident in Central and South American people to rebel and overcome their heinous tyrannical governments and cartels running their country if they didn't have the easy way out of coming here.

Actually, The White Man's Burden was a poem by Rudyard Kipling about America's imperial responsibilities after taking over the Philippines as a result of the Spanish-American War.

But I agree that a latent belief in the inferiority of non-white racial groups is one of the foundations of "progressive" ideology.
Phooey! That's just another excuse to think you are better than your political opponents. Grow up and at least see yourself as others see you. They may be mistaken, but they see you thru your words.

Why do you think non-whitemales need so much support and help?

Nothing changes after this election.

The sheep on the right will keep on parroting their taking points.

The sheep on the left will keep on parroting their talking points.

And the country will continue to lose as people put party before country.
Then, I expect you to vote straight-ticket Libertarian.

If the Republicans win, it demonstrates that all the talking heads are full of crap (at best) or were deliberately lying and misleading and doctoring their polls and political analysis for Deep State propaganda purpose (at worst).

If the Democrats win, it demonstrates that Trump's 2016 victory was indeed an odd outcome as MSM claims.

If the Dems fail in 2018, MSM dies...fast.
There's no way the MSM could get their predictions SO WRONG twice in a row if they are/were making honest assessments and projections...and their own listeners will realize this (most of them) if the Dems do fail again in 2018.

2018 is Judgement Day for the MSM.

MSM are like herpies. They go away, but always pop up at the perfect time to make your dick hurt. MSM will never die. Wish they would, but they will always be around.

Republican // NRA moderation of Democratic Party gun control policies do absolutely nothing to prevent rabid anti-gun law enforcement and liberal constructionist courts from taking our guns away.

They just don't quit.

An "intimate partner" on the street corner somewhere is serving a restraining order in federal court. After an office visit with a doctor (or psychiatrist or psychologist) which you thought went really well at the time, you find out that you "have been adjudicated as a mental defective" and placed on the Brady Bill ban list, for life, and furthermore you are subject to arrest and up to ten years' imprisonment for even attempting to purchase a firearm. Some minor violation or infraction of the law on your record from many years ago is suddenly construed as a felony when you attempt to purchase a firearm.

Why do you think non-whitemales need so much support and help?
2A, that is a excellent question, and I cannot answer it.

When I worked the rigs as a basic EMT, we would meet up enroute to the hospital with paramedics if the situation required advance life support. At the time all paramedics were also County Deputies. One of the most respected by us grunts was a black man with a sterling reputation. On one run we had a nursing home patient in bad shape so we called for a medic, and this man answered. When we got to the hospital to unload the patient, her antique watch was missing. as we unloaded, he was very nervously trying to find that watch. My driver and I scoffed at his distress and told him to cool down, we'll find it,asking why is he so upset. I'll never forget how he turned to me and quietly said, "But you aren't black". ps. We found the watch under the stretcher!

I've never lived under the constant dread of bias. I haven't experienced what that does to a person. I only know the unfairness of a man so honorable shouldn't have to live with the knowledge that no matter how honest you are, 'they' can always bring you down. And I believe he learned this at his Mother's knee.

I know there are many not like this person, but I try to always give the benefit of the doubt to ALL I meet.

Then, I expect you to vote straight-ticket Libertarian.

If there is a Libertarian on the ticket I will vote for them, if not I will vote for a different 3rd party

If the Republicans win, it demonstrates that all the talking heads are full of crap (at best) or were deliberately lying and misleading and doctoring their polls and political analysis for Deep State propaganda purpose (at worst).

If the Democrats win, it demonstrates that Trump's 2016 victory was indeed an odd outcome as MSM claims.

There's no way the MSM could get their predictions SO WRONG twice in a row if they are/were making honest assessments and projections...and their own listeners will realize this (most of them) if the Dems do fail again in 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Some things will change. It will get more violent. There will be more people dying.

But expecting the election to end or change something is wrong. Our politics isn’t the problem. It’s a symptom of the problem. The problem is spiritual. The souls of a majority of our nation have been corrupted, darkened, blinded. We are sick and politics doesn’t address the foundational sickness and it can’t

Well, with any luck Lakshmi will pour her blessing on us soon...

lakshmi-image-watermark.jpg

i find it ironic they believe blacks can't get a drivers license. that's out there.

Only time will tell. I sense the cheating will be at a maximum this time. Hopefully someone is watching out for that.
If the Democrats win the House and/or Senate, I have absolutely zero doubt you and all the other pseudocons will claim they won by cheating. Your propagandists will conjure up millions and millions of hallucinations with sombreros and knives in their teeth.

You've already been frontloaded into bleeving 39 million illegal Mexicans are registered to vote.

Only time will tell. I sense the cheating will be at a maximum this time. Hopefully someone is watching out for that.
If the Democrats win the House and/or Senate, I have absolutely zero doubt you and all the other pseudocons will claim they won by cheating. Your propagandists will conjure up millions and millions of hallucinations with sombreros and knives in their teeth.

You've already been frontloaded into bleeving 39 million illegal Mexicans are registered to vote.

Why are there 39 million criminals in the country to begin with>?

If there's that many, we just need to lock and load and kill them all.

Unless they head back South of the Border. I think your numbers are a tad off, mister.

Some things will change. It will get more violent. There will be more people dying.

But expecting the election to end or change something is wrong. Our politics isn’t the problem. It’s a symptom of the problem. The problem is spiritual. The souls of a majority of our nation have been corrupted, darkened, blinded. We are sick and politics doesn’t address the foundational sickness and it can’t

You're a fruit.

Real men in FL go to UT or FSU, just sayin'. :dunno:

You're a fruit.

FSU where the men are men and the women are too!

Nobody leaves Florida to go to Tenn, that would be silly.

Do you prefer Renenet?

upload_2018-10-29_20-28-27.png

You're a fruit.

FSU where the men are men and the women are too!

Nobody leaves Florida to go to Tenn, that would be silly.

Do you prefer Renenet?

View attachment 225643

I like that hair! Reowr!

Not if things go like I think they will. The Republicans will have to put up or shut up. There will have to be some major changes for the better in government. Something will have to be done about media and online entity bias as well.

Things were OK on the internet until about 2011. from around 2007-11 were the best non-biased, non-restricted years.
like what? how can you stop "fake news" and keep "free speech"?

"we the people" need to get smarter and take care of this, not rely on a government who simply can't work together.

Not if things go like I think they will. The Republicans will have to put up or shut up. There will have to be some major changes for the better in government. Something will have to be done about media and online entity bias as well.

Things were OK on the internet until about 2011. from around 2007-11 were the best non-biased, non-restricted years.
like what? how can you stop "fake news" and keep "free speech"?

"we the people" need to get smarter and take care of this, not rely on a government who simply can't work together.
trust, but verify!

Forum List

Back