2017 phone call shows Biden put pressure on Poroshenko for PrivatBank (Hunter and Joe’s laundering bank) closing before Trump gets into office

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is crazy, go to 43:17.

Biden is asking to close the bank before Trump gets into office.

This is the bank Hunter and Joe used for all their Ukraine transactions.

On the way out as VP, why would Biden GIVE A FUCK if the bank gets closed or not?

He threatens possible loss of IMF funding.

This is a smoking gun.

TRANSCRIPT:

"Let me ask you one thing before I forget. PrivatBank. I understand the governor of the [national] bank is tentative about setting a date certain for the transition to take place. And I'm being told second-hand, and I know this is her position for sure, that she is unsure of the date until she gets an agreement from you. I told… Here's what I told them. I told them to get back to her, set a date, and I will talk to you about the date because this is getting very, very close. And I don't want that to happen. I don't want Trump to get into the position where he thinks he is about to buy onto a policy where the financial system is going to collapse and he is going to be looked to to pour more money into Ukraine. That's how he'll think about it before he gets sophisticated enough to know the detail. So anything you can do to push the PrivatBank to closure so that the IMF loan comes forward I would respectfully suggest this is critically important to your economic as well as physical security."

"I know it's difficult, I know Kolomoisky is a pain the ass and a problem for everybody but it really is critical that you guys figure this one out," he is heard saying.

"I just want you to give the governor of the bank some spine, let her know that you'll be standing there when she sets a date and moves forward,"

This is crazy, go to 43:17.

Biden is asking to close the bank before Trump gets into office.

This is the bank Hunter and Joe used for all their Ukraine transactions.

On the way out as VP, why would Biden GIVE A FUCK if the bank gets closed or not?

He threatens possible loss of IMF funding.

This is a smoking gun.

TRANSCRIPT:

"Let me ask you one thing before I forget. PrivatBank. I understand the governor of the [national] bank is tentative about setting a date certain for the transition to take place. And I'm being told second-hand, and I know this is her position for sure, that she is unsure of the date until she gets an agreement from you. I told… Here's what I told them. I told them to get back to her, set a date, and I will talk to you about the date because this is getting very, very close. And I don't want that to happen. I don't want Trump to get into the position where he thinks he is about to buy onto a policy where the financial system is going to collapse and he is going to be looked to to pour more money into Ukraine. That's how he'll think about it before he gets sophisticated enough to know the detail. So anything you can do to push the PrivatBank to closure so that the IMF loan comes forward I would respectfully suggest this is critically important to your economic as well as physical security."

"I know it's difficult, I know Kolomoisky is a pain the ass and a problem for everybody but it really is critical that you guys figure this one out," he is heard saying.

"I just want you to give the governor of the bank some spine, let her know that you'll be standing there when she sets a date and moves forward,"
He threatened physical security to him. He was scared Trump was going to get the goods on him. This is why Biden panicked and the Democrats impeached Trump over the Ukraine perfect call with Zelenskyy.

I am sure CNN will be all over this!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE CARE IF THE BANK IS CLOSED OR NOT BEFORE TRUMP GOT INTO OFFICE?

ISNT THAT UKRAINE BUSINESS?

Is is bad for a VP to blackmail a foreign country?

Biden:

”It would be a real shame if something happened to Ukraine…you better close that bank before Trump gets into office.”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The quid pro Joe phone call is just another in a long list of Biden, Inc corruption.

IN THE WANING DAYS OF THE OBAMA ADMIN….WHY DOES BIDEN GIVE A FUCK THAT PRIVATBANK IS CLOSED BEFORE TRUMP GETS INTO OFFICE?

Why does Joe care?

Why does Joe threaten to remove IMF money?

Why does Joe threaten physical security?

Weird, huh? This is in JANUARY 2017.

Forum List

Back