2016 Republican primary

If republicans want another Romney repeat go ahead nominate Christi...he would do worse than Willard did. I won't support Rand but he is the only republican I can see not completely hating as president...he won't get my support in any way though or my vote.

It will be Rand Paul and won't be much of a primary. Christie won't run even though democrats want him to. They see an easy win by Hillary over Christie. Rubio knows how much damage he's doing to himself. Aside from a few glory seekers that will drop out early it will be Rand Paul. Demicrats are desperate for Hillary . By 2016 Hillary could be so damaged by obama she won't run.

The 2016 GOP primary will be a replay of 2012

Too many candidates, too many meaningless debates, nobody willing to drop out because they have limitless financial backing

And an unelectable candidate

Christie will be our best answer to a year that is going to go House and Senate to the Dems.

CC is going to tell the Republican reactionary far right and the lefties to both fuck off, and the American people will sweep him into office.

If we're stupid enough to nominate Christie, he will lose like McCain or Romney and for the same reasons, he's a Moderate and Republican Moderates can't win a national election if running unopposed.

Christie and Rubio will be the death of the Republican Party

Last edited:
Comrade Frank, desperately wanting the McCarthy years back, has difficulty realizing that it has been the far right that has been losing elections since 2006 other than the blip 2010.

Frank, America hates the reactionaries and libertarians.

If we're stupid enough to nominate Christie, he will lose like McCain or Romney and for the same reasons, he's a Moderate and Republican Moderates can't win a national election if running unopposed.

Christie and Rubio will be the death of the Republican Party

Fact is Republicans cant win period

But Christie is their best bet

Comrade Frank is wrong and so is RW on this.

CC can win in 2016. He will pull the center and quite a number of more moderate Dems.

Forum List

Back