2016 Republican primary

TeaPs are not yet at the neap tide but it is coming.

Tim Griffin, Ark, is the latest TeaP to not run in 2014. He joins Michelle B in seeing the coming wash out of far right reactionaries.

It could be that Uncensored and Frank are running around in conspiracy circles.

Nothing new there.

:lol:

Thats true......Who would Conservatives have run?

The best choice was Herman Cain, and let the racist demoKKKrats savage him for the entire nation to see.

I regret to inform you that the Democrats had nothing to do with the demise of Mr Cains campaign. Republicans used Cain as their....Look, we got a black guy too
Once he started to lead in the polls, it was Holy shit, we don't want to give the black guy the nomination.

Democrats wanted Cain to beat Romney

Thats true......Who would Conservatives have run?

The best choice was Herman Cain, and let the racist demoKKKrats savage him for the entire nation to see.

I regret to inform you that the Democrats had nothing to do with the demise of Mr Cains campaign. Republicans used Cain as their....Look, we got a black guy too
Once he started to lead in the polls, it was Holy shit, we don't want to give the black guy the nomination.

Democrats wanted Cain to beat Romney

even if we ignored his alleged NLT- like qualities, his econ #'s didn't add up.

Last edited:
2016 will be the same debacle as 2012. The GObP still doesn't have a candidate so we'll see the same throwing spaghetti against the wall and hope something sticks.

I'm sick of the Rs always ducking responsibility for their own mess. Don't blame the Ds for what that band of idiots did to themselves. I've said it before and I'll say it again - the Rs are working undercover for the Ds.

Luddly is A wrong again!

Christie, if he makes it clear that he can tell the TeaPs to shut up and then hurt them politically if they don't, will be the GOP nominee and beat HRC.

Frank, how does your goof TeaP philosophy work out for you?

America, including mainstream Republicanism, has no use for your small minority fanatical views.

Is what it is.

Forum List

Back