What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Presidential Election Challenge

What will the next four years in politics look like?

• Total voters

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
Who will win in November and why?

Who here at USMB will disappear for a while after the election?

Please, no trolling or direct insults, but let us acknowledge how insulted people will feel when their savior loses

Hugo Furst

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No reason for me to leave

I'll be laughing at the winners AND the losers.

(actually, no matter who wins, America loses)

Hugo Furst

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
hyperbole much?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Clinton will win. The American People usually pick the correct person.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south

Please, no trolling or direct insults, but let us acknowledge how insulted people will feel when their savior loses
I think when Trump loses, rightwing media will scramble to rethink their tactic of driving their uneducated listeners to extremes. They'll be a lot more moderate from now on to avoid a repeat of this Trump nonsense. Hopefully anyways.

auditor0007

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hillary will win, and Congress will actually work with her more than they did with Obama. Contrary to popular opinion, she was fairly well liked while she served in the Senate and was able to cross the aisle to work with Republicans. She certainly won't get everything she wants, but I do believe we'll see more cooperation, especially if Dems take back the Senate and make gains in the House.

J&K

Reaction score

presonorek

Gold Member
Reaction score

Hillary.

I don't know who will leave USMB for a little while.

presonorek

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hillary will win, and Congress will actually work with her more than they did with Obama. Contrary to popular opinion, she was fairly well liked while she served in the Senate and was able to cross the aisle to work with Republicans. She certainly won't get everything she wants, but I do believe we'll see more cooperation, especially if Dems take back the Senate and make gains in the House.

Totally agree. Obama doesn't know how to make deals. Hillary is the ultimate deal maker.

J&K

Reaction score

I don't know who will leave USMB for a little while.

I want's if Hillary take home the ultimate role in America how is impossible for my victums with America. I've a dream with America with none women leadership. I have deal in home with Denmark, Sweden and GB flag and GB have 3 excellent teams in soccer. N-I aren't quaility for play World Cup in 2018. Best player for Man Utd plays for 40/50 year back and also N-I. This time it is Wales etc.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List