2016 Presidential Election Challenge

What will the next four years in politics look like?

• Total voters
No reason for me to leave

I'll be laughing at the winners AND the losers.

(actually, no matter who wins, America loses)

Who will win in November and why?

Who here at USMB will disappear for a while after the election?

Please, no trolling or direct insults, but let us acknowledge how insulted people will feel when their savior loses
I think when Trump loses, rightwing media will scramble to rethink their tactic of driving their uneducated listeners to extremes. They'll be a lot more moderate from now on to avoid a repeat of this Trump nonsense. Hopefully anyways.

Hillary will win, and Congress will actually work with her more than they did with Obama. Contrary to popular opinion, she was fairly well liked while she served in the Senate and was able to cross the aisle to work with Republicans. She certainly won't get everything she wants, but I do believe we'll see more cooperation, especially if Dems take back the Senate and make gains in the House.

Please, no trolling or direct insults, but let us acknowledge how insulted people will feel when their savior loses

Hillary.

I don't know who will leave USMB for a little while.

Hillary will win, and Congress will actually work with her more than they did with Obama. Contrary to popular opinion, she was fairly well liked while she served in the Senate and was able to cross the aisle to work with Republicans. She certainly won't get everything she wants, but I do believe we'll see more cooperation, especially if Dems take back the Senate and make gains in the House.

Totally agree. Obama doesn't know how to make deals. Hillary is the ultimate deal maker.

I don't know who will leave USMB for a little while.

I want's if Hillary take home the ultimate role in America how is impossible for my victums with America. I've a dream with America with none women leadership. I have deal in home with Denmark, Sweden and GB flag and GB have 3 excellent teams in soccer. N-I aren't quaility for play World Cup in 2018. Best player for Man Utd plays for 40/50 year back and also N-I. This time it is Wales etc.

Forum List

Back