2014 was hottest year on record- When will GOP get it?

dimocraps are lying scum. If they get control of the world's energy, they control the world's populace. And that is what they want

Just that goddamned simple

Ice-Sheet-550x315.jpg
Well, just that simple is a damned good description of your mental abilities. Care to name one Scientific Society that disputes AGW?

I was wondering just today when the liberal left's favorite boggie man would be paraded out. Fear of what might happen seems to be the order of the day for liberals.

Any way, since I live in the US I looked at the US thinking that the last two years don't seem to be all that warm. Well if you go to the following site you too can see that the last two years, in the US are below average. I went from 1995 to 2014 with an annual time line. If you go from 1998 you will see different resutls. So apparently the US is not warming like the rest of the world, what is up with that? Could it be that some are warming and some are cooling? Could it be that measuring the temperature of the Earth isn't an exact science?

But once again I ask, what should the temperature be? Not just lower isn't an answer.

Climate at a Glance National Climatic Data Center NCDC

Scientists balk at 'hottest year' claims...
'14 was only 34th warmest year on record for USA?
The earths flora and fauna have done much better during warming trends than cooling.
OK, link some studies on that for us. My reading of the paleontological history is that when there has been rapid warming or cooling, there have been periods of extinctions.

dimocraps are lying scum. If they get control of the world's energy, they control the world's populace. And that is what they want

Just that goddamned simple

Ice-Sheet-550x315.jpg
Well, just that simple is a damned good description of your mental abilities. Care to name one Scientific Society that disputes AGW?

Care to offer a solution besides massive government control of people you fucking watermelon?

OK, I'll check it out.
Good science is not really that subjective a term. It refers to good (sound) methodology. It either follows good scientific principles or it doesn't.

Can I add another proviso:
The Scientist in question who produced these reports have not had their science debunked or have taken a large donation from the Oil industry.

So lets start:
I am going to look at the guy with 9 papers.
Soon and Baliunas controversy
The circumstances of the paper's publication were controversial, prompting concerns about the publishers' peer review process. An editorial revolt followed, with half of the journal's 10 editors eventually resigning, and the publisher subsequently stated that critics said that the conclusions of the paper "cannot be concluded convincingly from the evidence provided" and that the journal "should have requested appropriate revisions prior to publication."
In a Climate Research editorial pre-published on 5 August 2003, its publisher Otto Kinne expressed regrets about the resignations of von Storch, Goodess, and a third editor, Mitsuru Ando. Kinne described the main conclusions of the Soon and Baliunas paper; that the late 20th century was probably not the warmest period nor uniquely extreme in the last 2,000 years, and most of the proxy records had warmer anomalies at earlier times. He wrote "While these statements may be true, the critics point out that they cannot be concluded convincingly from the evidence provided in the paper. CR should have requested appropriate revisions of the manuscript prior to publication.

She(Baliunas) is used by virtually all of the Exxon-funded front groups as their scientific expert.

In 2011, it was revealed that Soon received over $1,000,000 from petroleum and coal interests since 2001.[30] Documents obtained by Greenpeace under the US Freedom of Information Act show that the Charles G. Koch Foundation gave Soon two grants totaling $175,000 in 2005/6 and again in 2010. Multiple grants from the American Petroleum Institute between 2001 and 2007 totalled $274,000, and grants from Exxon Mobil totalled $335,000 between 2005 and 2010. Other coal and oil industry sources which funded him include the Mobil Foundation, the Texaco Foundation and the Electric Power Research Institute.

Robert C. Balling
Balling has acknowledged that he had received $408,000 in research funding from the fossil fuel industry over the last decade (of which his University takes 50% for overhead). [4] Contributors include ExxonMobil, the British Coal Corporation, Cyprus Minerals and OPEC.
According to Harper's, Balling has recieved more than $200,000 from coal and oil interests over the past six years. Specific incidences include significant levels of funding since 1989 from the Kuwaiti government, foreign coal and mining corporations and Cyprus Minerals Company (totalling $72,554). (Kuwait has opposed the findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change). The Kuwaiti government paid for a release of Balling's "A Heated Debate" in the Middle East, a project originally funded by the Pacific Research Institute for Public Policy. The Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science granted Balling $48,993 and the Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research granted him an undisclosed amount. British Coal Corporation gave him a total of $103,544 and the German Coal Mining Association gave him $81,780 in two separate grants. (Ozone Action, NCPPR directory)

Sherwood Idso
Released nothing since 1998.

Richard Lindzen
According to an April 30, 2012 New York Times article,[67] "Dr. Lindzen accepts the elementary tenets of climate science. He agrees that carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, calling people who dispute that point "nutty." He agrees that the level of it is rising because of human activity and that this should warm the climate." He also believes that decreasing tropical cirrus clouds in a warmer world will allow more longwave radiation to escape the atmosphere, counteracting the warming.[67] Lindzen first published this "iris" theory in 2001,[8] and offered more support in a 2009 paper.[50]

Roy Spencer(not on the list but often used)
Head of Organisation that thinks the world 6000 years old.

Patrick Micheals
Patrick Michaels - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Paid hack, at least he set up a consultancy company to make the most out of it... Here to milk the idiots.

It was only the 34th warmest year on record for America.

More record cold temps were set than hot.

You haven't read the articles posted in the thread, have you?

It is only "the warmest" if you go to the umpteenth decimal point.

Typical AGW scam artist bullshit.

When they start measuring the temperature of the Southern Hemisphere like they do the Northern Hemisphere and start including data points in previously mostly ignored areas like Siberia and Africa then maybe they can start to make some real assumptions about average global temperatures but until then not so much so.

As we found out from Climategate I & II when the AGW scam artist don't get the data they want they just invent fudge factors and make up data so the claim is nothing more bullshit.

These shithead AGW scam artist have lost their credibility many years ago but Moon Bats like you are so stupid as to still hang on to this bullshit.

Of course Moon Bats like you voted for Obama, twice, thinking he was going to do a good job so we pretty well know you aren't very smart so it is not surprising you believe in this AWG bullshit.

Let me help you Usain Bolt is only faster than the rest of the world by 0.11th of a second... That is tiny and that doesn't make him that fast... Even though 14 out of the 15 fastest runners are behind him (ie the years before him). The only run faster was a guy running down a cliff (el nino year).

If Oil Prices double, triple or quadruple like dimocrap scum want them to...... Who stands to make the most off of that?

God DAYUM but libturds are too freaking stupid to be allowed to reproduce.

Honest to God in Heaven but they're stupid. I mean, drool cup, short bus stoopid

Lads,
We are seeing some of the deniers getting to stage two but most are still stuck on stage one, Fox news probably the reason.

climate-grief_scr.jpg

and110912blog-600x446.jpg

It was only the 34th warmest year on record for America.

More record cold temps were set than hot.

You haven't read the articles posted in the thread, have you?

It is only "the warmest" if you go to the umpteenth decimal point.

Typical AGW scam artist bullshit.

When they start measuring the temperature of the Southern Hemisphere like they do the Northern Hemisphere and start including data points in previously mostly ignored areas like Siberia and Africa then maybe they can start to make some real assumptions about average global temperatures but until then not so much so.

As we found out from Climategate I & II when the AGW scam artist don't get the data they want they just invent fudge factors and make up data so the claim is nothing more bullshit.

These shithead AGW scam artist have lost their credibility many years ago but Moon Bats like you are so stupid as to still hang on to this bullshit.

Of course Moon Bats like you voted for Obama, twice, thinking he was going to do a good job so we pretty well know you aren't very smart so it is not surprising you believe in this AWG bullshit.

Let me help you Usain Bolt is only faster than the rest of the world by 0.11th of a second... That is tiny and that doesn't make him that fast... Even though 14 out of the 15 fastest runners are behind him (ie the years before him). The only run faster was a guy running down a cliff (el nino year).

Nice attempt at a comparison watermelon boi.

If Oil Prices double, triple or quadruple like dimocrap scum want them to...... Who stands to make the most off of that?

God DAYUM but libturds are too freaking stupid to be allowed to reproduce.

Honest to God in Heaven but they're stupid. I mean, drool cup, short bus stoopid

I would say the Oil Companies.

I say you are getting your news from the Muslim owned Fox News again... You have to stop the muslims telling you what to think.

Humans survived massive climate change with 15,000 BC technology.

These AGW scam artist aren't going to scare anybody. Hell, even Al Gore bought beach front property.

Don't you realize that is what we want to avoid?

Time to pony up hundreds of billions of tax dollars for the UN, and third world shit holes....
Before its too late ! Lmfao

World climate, as if suddenly adding in the "Warming" what was suddenly ingested by the oceans, but only 700m deep, counts as "Global warming"

It's a cult, mindless robots believe ANYTHING fed into the collective.

Handler: The ocean ate the global warming
Cult: The ocean ate the global warming

These AGW scam artist aren't going to scare anybody. Hell, even Al Gore bought beach front property.

How are you going to control the climate on planet Earth?

Well if you haven't heard the world experts say lets stop releasing carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

Are you a part of this selective hearing brigade who can't hear solutions.

Science shouldn't be a Red and Blue issue..

Well if you haven't heard the world experts say lets stop releasing carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.

But you can't point to a single lab experiment that links these low doses of CO2 with temperature, correct?

They know from ice cores, etc, back thousands of years. Leave it to climatologists and scientists, not big oil, the Kochs, and Rush Limbaugh.

But you can't point to a single lab experiment that links these low doses of CO2 with temperature, correct?
Scientists can, dumbass. That's why they are scientists, not hater dupes. Ever notice how your bought off pundits use ignorance against you? It's HIGH CO2, dingbat, btw.

Forum List

Back