2001/2 still haunts me .. please help

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I am still haunted and depressed from 2001-2002 event .
I have never shared this before

I still get bad thoughts

My dad worked so hard to get me into a special PHD program
He used his connections

I was shocked by the massive load and difficulty and was having mental issues and needless to say I bombed out and ruined my golden ticket

I shall naturally not mock you, but without a doubt you are the most self absorbed whining Tosser I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

So, putting that detail on one side , pull yourself together .
Take up Kick boxing and knock the shit out of a few fatties in order to create more public space . Do good and get back more of the same .

Plenty of good healthy work out there for you to do .

Last edited:
I bombed out and ruined my golden ticket

I did the same. And yes, I have regrets.

But I pulled my head out of my ass eventually & made something of myself. I could have gone much farther...but I didn't. Oh well...ya do the best you can do & move on.

I still get bad thoughts

He used his connections

I was shocked by the massive load and difficulty and was having mental issues and needless to say I bombed out and ruined my golden ticket
No one says you can't make your own ticket and try again.

You only lose when you quit trying.

The past is there as a guide & to learn from our mistakes.
Everybody has failed at something at some point.
Many of the most famous & successful people to ever live have failed multiple times before they broke through.

Albert Einstein didn't speak until he was 4.
Lincoln was almost suicidal at one point in his 30's.

Besides, nothing is preventing you from obtaining the same knowledge the PhD program provided.
Some personal dedication & good old learnin' learning might be the ticket to an opportunity you can't see yet

I bet you I have more regrets than you. The biggest differences are that you grew up in a system that defends rights, I grew up in a shoe box while you had a head start. Be a good human, find what you enjoy, what inspires you, and stop.worrying solely about the paycheck. You can't take even a nickel with you when you die. If it pays more, do it, but enjoy it.

I still get bad thoughts

He used his connections

Perhaps you're just too dumb for a Ph. D. Perhaps you would be better suited for a position in the Walmart greeter field, or perhaps there is a local glory hole establishment that might utilize your services.

I shall naturally not mock you, but without a doubt you are the most self absorbed whining Tosser I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

Take up Kick boxing and knock the shit out of a few fatties in order to create more public space . Do good and get back more of the same .

You see ..I was doing mma classes until I blew my back up . I can’t even do any sports .
I am meeting with new doctors in may

No. Close but no. Quasar's self absorption is eclipsed by Mortimer's self absorption.

I did the same. And yes, I have regrets.

But I pulled my head out of my ass eventually & made something of myself. I could have gone much farther...but I didn't. Oh well...ya do the best you can do & move on.
You bombed out of school

Why are you asking for help? What type of help do you need? People here will tell you to move on from the past and focus on what's happening today.

No. Close but no. Quasar's self absorption is eclipsed by Mortimer's self absorption.
What
I bet you I have more regrets than you. The biggest differences are that you grew up in a system that defends rights, I grew up in a shoe box while you had a head start. Be a good human, find what you enjoy, what inspires you, and stop.worrying solely about the paycheck. You can't take even a nickel with you when you die. If it pays more, do it, but enjoy it.

Canada has low crime while America is all crime

What

Canada has low crime while America is all crime
Lol. You think that. It's not entirely accurate today and it's worse as police budgets soar. East Germany had low crime too. I'm sure N Korea is quite safe at night...

Last edited:
Perhaps you're just too dumb for a Ph. D. Perhaps you would be better suited for a position in the Walmart greeter field, or perhaps there is a local glory hole establishment that might utilize your services.
What have you ever done ..now F off you worm
You stomp on me after I post a sensitive thing

Last edited:
Are you In Toronto ?? Very high end city
High end prices, that's it. You have it made, you liven in America. Just take a deep breath and think your decision through. You will be fine. Stay healthy and happy, life is too short.

Forum List

Back