2000 People on "Terror Watch List" able to buy guns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet another area where those of you on the wrong go so ridiculously astray, oblivious to just how insane and evil your positions appear to sane people—you treat abusing harmful drugs and murdering innocent children as “rights”, deserving of greater respect and protection than genuine rights explicitly affirmed in the Constitution.

Only right in the constitution is the one to a Militia.

Fetuses aren't babies or children.

And we need to treat drug abuse as a medical problem, not a criminal one.

Happy to have straightened that out for you, you seem to be suffering the kind of brain damage that normally goes with listening to Hate Radio all day.

That's the tragic (for them) irony of the dilemma of people like JoeB131—They are weak, and rather than do anything to overcome their own weakness and better themselves, they seek instead to try to drag those who are stronger and in every other way superior to them down to their level. But the strong won't put up with it, and when push comes to shove, the strong will crush the weak. Thus, the weak, ironically, may well bring down upon themselves by their own actions, the very fate that they were afraid of in the first place.

But it probably won't really come to that, because the weak are also cowardly. They'll talk big about trying to start a fight that they know they will lose very badly if they do, but it's unlikely that they will actually act on it.

Guy, you gun nuts are the bullies, and frankly, the rest of us are tired of watching small children being wheeled out in body bags so you can feel better about your tiny dicks.

That's the tragic (for them) irony of the dilemma of people like JoeB131—They are weak, and rather than do anything to overcome their own weakness and better themselves, they seek instead to try to drag those who are stronger and in every other way superior to them down to their level. But the strong won't put up with it, and when push comes to shove, the strong will crush the weak. Thus, the weak, ironically, may well bring down upon themselves by their own actions, the very fate that they were afraid of in the first place.

But it probably won't really come to that, because the weak are also cowardly. They'll talk big about trying to start a fight that they know they will lose very badly if they do, but it's unlikely that they will actually act on it.

Guy, you gun nuts are the bullies, and frankly, the rest of us are tired of watching small children being wheeled out in body bags so you can feel better about your tiny dicks.

Then tell us: what makes you feel better about your tiny dick?

This is one of the many problems we have with you liberals: you think you can tell everybody else what they need and don't need.

You conservatives try to do the same thing with Drugs and Abortion...

Something, something, glass houses.

Nobody is trying to do anything with abortions. Bush had an all Republican House and Senate and did very little in that regards. Drugs? Think we should make them legal or something? Of course we don't want crazies taking illegal narcotics. We have enough people to support on welfare without adding more because they are too drugged out to work.

[Guy, you gun nuts are the bullies, and frankly, the rest of us are tired of watching small children being wheeled out in body bags so you can feel better about your tiny dicks.

Apparently, he projects his own inadequacies on others.

There is a quote, popularly attributed to Freud, which holds that a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual development. I gather the attribution to Freud is of dubious provenance, and the true origin of this quote unknown, but it does seem that JoeB131 is doing an excellent job of demonstrating that whoever did say this was right.

Nobody is trying to do anything with abortions. Bush had an all Republican House and Senate and did very little in that regards.

That's true. They keep telling you stupids they are going to do something about abortion, but the guys they send to SCOTUS keep upholding Roe and they keep funding Planned Parenthood... and you stupid Right Wingers keep voting for them because they be right with Jesus on Abortion. It's like you never fucking learn.

Drugs? Think we should make them legal or something? Of course we don't want crazies taking illegal narcotics. We have enough people to support on welfare without adding more because they are too drugged out to work.

What we need to do is treat addiction like a medical problem instead of a criminal one. But again, you right wingers, being stupider than dogshit, keep voting for the "lock 'em up" philosophy, which costs more than welfare, creates a permanent criminal class.

Which is why we lock up 2 million people and you guys still cling onto your guns because your dicks are tiny.

There is a quote, popularly attributed to Freud, which holds that a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual development. I gather the attribution to Freud is of dubious provenance, and the true origin of this quote unknown, but it does seem that JoeB131 is doing an excellent job of demonstrating that whoever did say this was right.

Actually, nobody ever said that, except some gun nut with a tiny dick.

The kind who is afraid of the scary negro.

Only right in the constitution is the one to a Militia.

Fetuses aren't babies or children.

Oh? And from your vast knowledge as a postal carrier, what are they? What would a DNA test show them to be, Comrade?

And we need to treat drug abuse as a medical problem, not a criminal one.

Happy to have straightened that out for you, you seem to be suffering the kind of brain damage that normally goes with listening to Hate Radio all day.

Yes Joeb, you are a fucking moron who has never had a biology or physiology course. Apparently your GED didn't call for elementary science.

Actually, nobody ever said that, except some gun nut with a tiny dick.

I find your attempt to claim credit for that quote to be of rather dubious credence.

Nobody is trying to do anything with abortions. Bush had an all Republican House and Senate and did very little in that regards.

That's true. They keep telling you stupids they are going to do something about abortion, but the guys they send to SCOTUS keep upholding Roe and they keep funding Planned Parenthood... and you stupid Right Wingers keep voting for them because they be right with Jesus on Abortion. It's like you never fucking learn.

Drugs? Think we should make them legal or something? Of course we don't want crazies taking illegal narcotics. We have enough people to support on welfare without adding more because they are too drugged out to work.

What we need to do is treat addiction like a medical problem instead of a criminal one. But again, you right wingers, being stupider than dogshit, keep voting for the "lock 'em up" philosophy, which costs more than welfare, creates a permanent criminal class.

Which is why we lock up 2 million people and you guys still cling onto your guns because your dicks are tiny.

Come on Joe, keep your dick obsession to yourself.

Don't you think rape is a mental problem Joe? I mean, this unusual compulsion to attack harmless women and force them to have sex? How about pedophilia? Wouldn't you consider that a mental illness; a medical condition? What about murder Joe? Don't you think it's mental instability to want to kill a person and enjoy doing it?

Going out and purchasing recreational narcotics, taking them, then getting hooked is not a medical condition--it's an intentional illegal act.

[Guy, you gun nuts are the bullies, and frankly, the rest of us are tired of watching small children being wheeled out in body bags so you can feel better about your tiny dicks.

Liberals think that their obvious reverse psychology that is patently obvious to us is not. They are so stupid that they actually believe calling names will make people feel inadequate somehow and get them to reverse their stance on a particular subject.

It's so funny because if I had a ten dollar bill overtime Joe mentioned "tiny dick" I could retire right now. He uses the phrase on half of the posts he makes, but believes he doesn't have a problem. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Liberals think that their obvious reverse psychology that is patently obvious to us is not. They are so stupid that they actually believe calling names will make people feel inadequate somehow and get them to reverse their stance on a particular subject.

It's so funny because if I had a ten dollar bill overtime Joe mentioned "tiny dick" I could retire right now. He uses the phrase on half of the posts he makes, but believes he doesn't have a problem. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Joe has daddy issues...

Don't you think rape is a mental problem Joe? I mean, this unusual compulsion to attack harmless women and force them to have sex? How about pedophilia? Wouldn't you consider that a mental illness; a medical condition? What about murder Joe? Don't you think it's mental instability to want to kill a person and enjoy doing it?

Going out and purchasing recreational narcotics, taking them, then getting hooked is not a medical condition--it's an intentional illegal act.

All of those other things harm others... a drug addict is really only fucking up his own life.

frankly, you gun nuts are worse.

All of those other things harm others... a drug addict is really only fucking up his own life.

frankly, you gun nuts are worse.

You're wrong as usual Joe. Drugs do hurt others besides the user. Just ask my cousin Barb. She just buried her 28 year old son this past July from a heroin overdose. Don't you think she and her family were harmed?

I know I was harmed by drug users three times. The worst was my house nearly getting burnt to the ground. $83,000 in damage. Another time I had a tenant that was a remodeler. He wanted to remodel the bathroom in one of my apartments. It was small, so he tore down a closet wall to make it much larger. He tore down the wall alright. Then he went back on drugs. He left the place with a gutted bathroom, and he couldn't work on dope. He just sat home all day until I evicted him.

The last guy I knew that was hooked on dope was a thief to support his habit. He used to rip people off all the time, but then he went to the next level. He robbed several churches in the area. One police officer that was with the department for a long time noticed that those actions were familiar. Somebody did the same thing 15 years earlier. So the officer looked up the case, and that's how they busted him.

Unlike the other times he stole and spent a week or two in jail, this judge about had it with him ripping off churches. She sentenced him to five years in prison. After three months in prison, he couldn't take living anymore without dope. He went to a bathroom stall, shoved toilet paper up his nose and down his throat and choked to death.

Don't tell me that dope only hurts the user. I've had plenty experience of hurt from dope heads.

You're wrong as usual Joe. Drugs do hurt others besides the user. Just ask my cousin Barb. She just buried her 28 year old son this past July from a heroin overdose. Don't you think she and her family were harmed?

aren't you gun whacks trying to dismiss 2/3rd of gun deaths because they are suicides? Make up your mind.

Not sure how locking her kid up would have been less devastating to her family.

The last guy I knew that was hooked on dope was a thief to support his habit. He used to rip people off all the time, but then he went to the next level. He robbed several churches in the area.

Oh, noes, not robbing a church. All that money churches make telling people there's a magic fairy in the sky and he needs money, I don't think they should whine about getting robbed.

again- we lock up 2 million people in the "War on Drugs", when we should treat it like a medical problem like those nasty old Europeans do.

Medical waste.

You must of pricked your own finger and screwed of the test, Stalin. You are absolutely human waste product.

For those like you who failed to complete Jr. High, a fetus is an unborn human baby. They have unique genetic codes from the mother with are 100% human. Add in the heart and brain activity and you have the scientific definition of human life, used by the AMA.

You ghouls are some dumb fuckers, and few are more stupid than you. Abortion is the killing of a human - scientific fact. IF you have rational justification for said killing, present it.

But stop lying you dumb motherfucker. You only embarrass yourself (despite you being too fucking stupid to grasp it) and insult your intellectual superiors (which would be everyone.)

If wingnuts weren't constantly trying to take food and medical care away from real children, I'd actualy give a fuck about your whining about the medical waste.

More lies?

Fucking commies. dumb vermin on the level of roaches.

Try some remedial, 7th grade level biology you stupid twit, then get back to us.

So you admit that Holder and Obozo demonstrated their utter incompetence on Fast and Furious, right???

Then Obozo used executive privilege in an attempt to cover it up...

No, I just don't think it was that big of a deal.

250,000 guns cross the border every year. Losing track of a couple dozen of them while being able to catch some of the bad actors who were doing the gun walking isn't a bad trade off.

Of course, in a SANE world, we'd strictly regulate who can buy and sell guns, just like every other civilized country does.
any facts you don't like you just dismiss and make excuses....comical

Tell that to Brian Terry's family...

1) FOx News isn't credible.

2) NO one has claimed that it was a F&F gun that actually killed Terry.

3) Do you really think these cartels would have had any trouble getting one of the 250,000 other guns the gun industry walks across the border every year?
Some facts to back that up?
ha!...seriously?...you'll get more ideology, deflection, distortion and equivocating...but "facts" from him?..good luck!

That simply is not true. Thats conjecture. No licensed dealer was selling weapons across the border. What was happening is that our govt was trying to coerce these dealers into some shady stuff in the name of national security.

2000 Illegal Weapons Cross US-Mexico Border Per Day: Report

A new study suggests the number of guns trafficked from the United States to Mexico is higher than previously believed, underscoring the uncertainty that surrounds the cross-border weapons trade, as well as its impact on violence in Mexico.

According to a recent report (pdf) on arms traffickingby Mexico's governmental research service, known as the CESOP, an estimated 2,000 weapons illegally enterMexico from the United States every day. The report says 85 percent of the approximately 15 million weapons that were in circulation in Mexico in 2012 were illegal.

The report -- which is based largely on numerous international studies and reports -- highlights the large number of cheap military and assault-style weapons available in the United States, in addition to lax US gun laws, as the main reasons for the high number of arms smuggled into Mexico. Some 40 percent of firearms used by drug traffickers inMexico come from Texas alone, the report stated.

another good argument for closing, enforcing the border and deporting all illegals...... right? :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back