200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called

They don't call it the 'The Shitter Revolution' for nothing. YUK!

Cite your source. Isn't that what you demand always. Yet on this night you can't cite a sorce can you? You call the American Revolution the "The Shitter Revolution' for nothing. YUK".

First, where are you getting your citation from?

You and your goonies crap on OSW day in and day out. While they are the ones who stand up for you, your rights, your equality, and to abolish slavery.

You sit there acting all high and mighty using Ron Pauls faces on Obe One's body...betending to be some life savor force. Barf...Barf...you are at best stealing non-fiction person idenity and claiming it as your own. This is unlawful. You and gonnies allies are a disgrace to America and the American dream.

You and your goonies... disavowel OSW...yet refuse to consider the fact that protest in America is part of America and it growth. America the "Unfinished Nation" is just that unfinished. Still you refuse history. Pretend it does not exist unless it it is the form of fashion.

OWS is the todays fashion. The elite of protest of all times. Everyone who is involved is more likely than not to come from an elite background who disagreed with some injustice along the way.

Hence u never went to University---therefore u undermine those who have.

You are more like the John Pike College Police Officer who only went to POST. Yet had no education before or beyond that. A High School GED or Diploma and POST make a police officer --- a rouge bent personality hell bent on thrusting his/her authority on others without the knowledge of the 4th, 5th and 6th amendment. The psych profile is clear.
Right wing fasist military combatants insurgants willing to kill others for the status quo willing to deny any crimes agains humanity, against the constitution, remain loyal to the elite who sign the pay check---but the people deposite the money in the bank and anothers signs the check.

What disgust me the most is that you are using Ron Paul as your avator. Your not him and your using his face in your name. Shame on You!!!

I willl be contacting him to let him know how you are using his image to desive others.

Well, it looks as though the L.A. squatters have been ordered by a judge to vacate the City Hall property by 9am monday morning, or they will be removed by law enforcement and city workers.

GOOD!......Their dirty asses have been parked there long enough, and nobody is paying attention to their sorry asses anyway.

Pack it up, SLOBS......and get your Birkenstocks on down the road......You're done!

occ-bank-regs.jpg

lol i was going to say what was Limbaugh doing in Santa Cruz.
And it would have been just as lame.:eusa_whistle:

yeah but you would have thought it funny if I had said Ed Shultz or....
No.....I'll get my laughs on election night when Shultz is forced to announce that Obama has conceded the election, and we get to watch that loony fat bastard blow an aneurysm straight out his friggin' ear.

That's hilarious coming from a wingnut website. Thanks for the laugh...
Yes. They faked the video. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even if authentic, it only shows one group, Occupy Portland, trying to police themselves. After all, OWSers are humans, and they are representative of the population at large. There logically would be a proportionate number of bad apples - maybe even outsiders trying to take advantage of them.
They don't have the authority to police themselves. They're not interested in justice -- they're trying to avoid bad publicity.

Old daveman is in hyper attack mod tonight after I negged him for a personal attack. He's sent me several PMs and they're still coming. Seems he can't take it like a man...

deliverance.gif
I guess you've forgotten all your whining in those PMs. You even brought up my veteran status. You were trying to shame me into silence. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, and you left out the fact that your neg rep was in response me negging you. Wonder why you'd leave that out...?

Yes. They faked the video. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even if authentic, it only shows one group, Occupy Portland, trying to police themselves. After all, OWSers are humans, and they are representative of the population at large. There logically would be a proportionate number of bad apples - maybe even outsiders trying to take advantage of them.
They don't have the authority to police themselves. They're not interested in justice -- they're trying to avoid bad publicity.

As I said before

At least they did something creative with all that waste

for the Left, it is almost like their version of the "golden calf"

obama1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back