2-year-old finds unsecured gun, shoots himself in the head, now in critical condition

Who the fuck are you?

No one!

1. You do not leave your firearm unattended in a vehicle or at home where it can be stolen or used improperly!

2. If you were in the fucking military and were issued a sidearm you know you are responsible for that piece and if stolen and used in a crime your ass is grass by the military.

3. Irresponsible people like you trying to excuse the negligence of idiots like you is not amazing and why the left want to revoke your right to own any form of firearm!

4. Responsible adults know you carry your piece with you no matter what when it is in your vehicle and you and I mean those like you are responsible for the damage it does if stolen because you know very well you never leave that firearm unattended you stupid fucking Hick!

Now tell me how wrong I am while demanding that I apologize for telling you to be responsible!

Only a fucking idiot leave their firearm unattended where it can be stolen!

I don't agree. My employer does not permit firearms in their facility. So mine stays in a lockbox in my car. I'm in California and it took me a DECADE to get a carry permit. Part of the stipulation is that I must respect requests not to carry. I could lose my permit if I didn't abide by the policy of no weapons in the facility.

Who the fuck are you?

No one!

1. You do not leave your firearm unattended in a vehicle or at home where it can be stolen or used improperly!

2. If you were in the fucking military and were issued a sidearm you know you are responsible for that piece and if stolen and used in a crime your ass is grass by the military.

3. Irresponsible people like you trying to excuse the negligence of idiots like you is not amazing and why the left want to revoke your right to own any form of firearm!

4. Responsible adults know you carry your piece with you no matter what when it is in your vehicle and you and I mean those like you are responsible for the damage it does if stolen because you know very well you never leave that firearm unattended you stupid fucking Hick!

Now tell me how wrong I am while demanding that I apologize for telling you to be responsible!

Only a fucking idiot leave their firearm unattended where it can be stolen!

If the vehicle was locked and the weapon not in view, it was secured.

How would my sidearm get stolen if I am wearing it?

Where is any negligence on my part?

What if you are carrying and you need to enter the premises where guns aren't allowed? Do I carry my weapon into a school despite them being banned?

I just told you where you are wrong. If I recall, you are not an American and are unfamiliar with our laws. True?

I don't agree. My employer does not permit firearms in their facility. So mine stays in a lockbox in my car. I'm in California and it took me a DECADE to get a carry permit. Part of the stipulation is that I must respect requests not to carry. I could lose my permit if I didn't abide by the policy of no weapons in the facility.
I see a permanent relocation in your future.

Mandatory safety instruction would be a rational measure.
Only if it's free.

I always wonder why people think it's abhorrent to attach fees to rights like voting but have no problem making the exercise of one particular right as expensive as possible.

Only if it's free.

I always wonder why people think it's abhorrent to attach fees to rights like voting but have no problem making the exercise of one particular right as expensive as possible.

This is how slave states like California prevent poor and working people from exercising their civil rights.

If you want to legally carry in CA, you need to spend several hundred dollars on a 16 hour safety course, another few hundred on the permit fees and background investigations, and whatever it costs you to take enough time off work to do the interviews and training. For me, it was around $2,000 to get my CA CCW, including the time off work. Then another few hundred every 2 years for the renewal, which required me to reapply for the permit with a new fee, pay for another background check, and again take the same safety course I took 2 years before.

This is how slave states like California prevent poor and working people from exercising their civil rights.

If you want to legally carry in CA, you need to spend several hundred dollars on a 16 hour safety course, another few hundred on the permit fees and whatever it costs you to take enough time off work to do the interviews and training. For me, it was around $2,000 to get my CA CCW, including the time off work. Then another few hundred every 2 years for the renewal, which required me to reapply for the permit with a new fee, and again take the same safety course I took 2 years before.
As I have been saying.

Let's apply these same rules, fees , restrictions etc to every other right and watch the whining begin

if this story doesn't cause major gun reform, nothing will!

Heartbreaking story. But why does someone else's complete negligence and lack of responsibility mean gun reform for the rest of us? In an unrelated story, does two men dying from carbon monoxide poisoning mean we need portable generator reform?

BULL CRAP

STOP LYING

You fucking Nazis and your lies...

{
The Brady Campaign and others are slamming the decision by Gov. Mike Pence (R) to allow free National Firearms Association instructors to train state guard members in civilian concealed carry courses.

Following a domestic terror attack on Navy and Marine personnel in Chattanooga last month that left four service members dead, a cascade of state governors authorized increased security for national guard members under their jurisdiction to include, in some cases, the carry of weapons.

Pence moved forward with a plan to allow Indiana Army and Air National Guard Members to carry personal concealed weapons provided they had a valid permit and received training.}

1664465633108.png

If you want to legally carry in CA, you need to spend several hundred dollars on a 16 hour safety course, another few hundred on the permit fees and background investigations, and whatever it costs you to take enough time off work to do the interviews and training. For me, it was around $2,000 to get my CA CCW, including the time off work. Then another few hundred every 2 years for the renewal, which required me to reapply for the permit with a new fee, pay for another background check, and again take the same safety course I took 2 years before.

I didn't spend that much. I took advantage of Sheriff Sarah Hutchens supporting the United States Consitution. I did have to take the course, which I did at Raahauges for $250. The ammo was expensive, but Raahauges sold range rounds at a discounted price - probably another $100. $115 for the application, $137 for the DOJ fee, which is the background check.

I never did an in-person interview, I just filled out a questioner.

I didn't spend that much. I took advantage of Sheriff Sarah Hutchens supporting the United States Consitution. I did have to take the course, which I did at Raahauges for $250. The ammo was expensive, but Raahauges sold range rounds at a discounted price - probably another $100. $115 for the application, $137 for the DOJ fee, which is the background check.

I never did an in-person interview, I just filled out a questioner.
The fact you spent a dime was a violation of the 2nd amendment.

Forum List

Back