2 Police Cadets Couldn't Pass Fitness Test As Males So They Decided to Identify As Females and Passed

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Man, I sort of had a rough day today and this doesn't make it any better. Except this makes me more angry than depressed. To me this isn't any different than a man putting on a wig and raping little girls in their restroom and women don't complain about this. As a woman myself I'm asking why.

Man, I sort of had a rough day today and this doesn't make it any better. Except this makes me more angry than depressed. To me this isn't any different than a man putting on a wig and raping little girls in their restroom and women don't complain about this. As a woman myself I'm asking why.

Dang you rubes will believe ANYTHING.

Where did this happen? He doesn't give the name of the city/town or anything and when I do an Internet search the only two hits I get are of this video.

• Banned
Where did this happen? He doesn't give the name of the city/town or anything and when I do an Internet search the only two hits I get are of this video.

I don't know, but in today's day and age I don't question it. It's possible that it could be fake, but I highly doubt it.

You couldn’t pass as either sex

Well played...I guess...

The sad thing is its totally believable in this day and age....

And it may very well be true, but I like to have proof. It’s that concept called critical thinking. Anybody can put anything out on the Internet. It doesn’t mean that there’s any truth to it, but people love to just automatically believe stuff, or as the OP said, don’t question it, if it fits their bias and is what they want to hear.

Then why can't you find a true example, instead of spreading lies?
To be fair, we don’t know for sure it’s a lie, but given the fact the guy doesn’t even bother to mention where this took place other than somewhere in Michigan certainly makes it suspect

What state did this happen in? If it is a blue state or blue city.......good for them.....whoever voted for the democrats deserves this......

What state did this happen in? If it is a blue state or blue city.......good for them.....whoever voted for the democrats deserves this......

True, and I wish I knew the state, but I also have absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe that he's making it up either though although I have to admit that it's rather odd that he left out the details like that. 😕

Forum List

Back