2 More CEO'S Flee Toxic Trump

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
  • Banned
Toxic is the perfect word. Why would anyone want to work for this man!

Last edited:
Heads of Under Armour and Intel followed Merck’s Ken Frazier in stepping down from the manufacturing panel.

Here’s a list of the president’s remaining American Manufacturing Council members:

Andrew Liveris, Dow Chemical Co.

Bill Brown, Harris Corporation

Michael Dell, Dell Technologies

John Ferriola, Nucor

Jeff Fettig, Whirlpool

Alex Gorsky, Johnson & Johnson

Greg Hayes, United Technologies Corp.

Marillyn Hewson, Lockheed Martin Corp.

John Flannery, General Electric Co.

Jim Kamsickas, Dana Inc.

Rich Kyle, Timken Co.

Thea Lee, AFL-CIO

Denise Morrison, Campbell Soup

Dennis Muilenburg, Boeing Co.

Doug Oberhelman, Caterpillar Inc.

Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing

MIchael Polk, Newell Brands

Mark Sutton, International Paper

Inge Thulin, 3M Co.

Richard Trumka, AFL-CIO

Wendell Weeks, Corning

More CEOs Quit Trump Advisory Council After Merck Chief Resigns Over Charlottesville

Will any more of them show some spine - and racial integrity?

More CEOs Quit Trump Advisory Council After Merck Chief Resigns Over Charlottesville
Heads of Under Armour and Intel followed Merck’s Ken Frazier in stepping down from the manufacturing panel.

More CEOs Quit Trump Advisory Council After Merck Chief Resigns Over Charlottesville | HuffPost

Kudos to these CEO's for taking a principled stand against the administration. It's an occurance all too rare in a society that values free enterprise above all else.

Just shows some CEO's aren't very smart.

Sheeple anyone? LOL

More CEOs Quit Trump Advisory Council After Merck Chief Resigns Over Charlottesville | HuffPost

Kudos to these CEO's for taking a principled stand against the administration. It's an occurance all too rare in a society that values free enterprise above all else.

They'll be back (or some other representative of their respective companies will take their place), regardless of any philosophical differences that they have with this Administration their businesses can't afford to be on the outside looking in while their competitors cozy up to the denizens of the D.C. Swamp.

In the meantime they get some nice press coverage and a modicum of positive PR out of the deal.

The Left is now supporting the .01%. Crazy.
You have an issue with flexible, politically convenient principles or sumptin'?

Hypocrisy is the new moral high ground, get with the program. :D
Whoever is against Trump, the left supports.

It is a mental illness fomented by the DNC media. Sadly too many Americans are easily duped.

It is a mental illness fomented by the DNC media. Sadly too many Americans are easily duped.

There is a problem with your theory gipper; specifically I'm against Trump and the left still hates me.

Of course the fact that the left hates me is a clear indication that I'm on the right track so it works out rather nicely all the way around. :)

There is a problem with your theory gipper; specifically I'm against Trump and the left still hates me.

Of course the fact that the left hates me is a clear indication that I'm on the right track so it works out rather nicely all the way around. :)
Don't care for Trump either, but the Left REALLY hates me.

You really have no idea why these CEO's pulled out do you.

The left supports anyone who does the right thing: stand up to this president's racist policies..

The Left supports everyone who capitulates to their views and demands.
Trump is toxic. Everything he does and says will be resisted as a matter of common sense.

Answer the question son.
There was no question posed, gramps.Another Trump whore who doesn't know why the 3 CEO's bailed on Trump.

Forum List

Back