2 lbs of excellent burger

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
And would like dinner in 1-1/2 hours.

I'm thinking I'll just make...burgers. It seems a shame to add much to this burger, it's particularly nummy.

So seasoned patties, noodle roni (I know, how awful but I'm a working mom) and canned asparagus.

That's a decent work day dinner in this house. Preferrable to Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits or individual pizzas, which is the other option, lol.

• Banned
Oooooorrrr...

salisbury steak...that's really easy but the beef broth/au jous will kill the taste of the burger.

I'm thinking I'll just make...burgers. It seems a shame to add much to this burger, it's particularly nummy.

So seasoned patties, noodle roni (I know, how awful but I'm a working mom) and canned asparagus.

That's a decent work day dinner in this house. Preferrable to Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits or individual pizzas, which is the other option, lol.

A quick spaghetti. Brown the meat with some onion, add some tomato sauce and paste, and some spices.

Meatloaf?

Brown the meat with some onion. and season. Add a can of cream of mushroom soup and a bit of sour cream. Cook some noodles and mix it all together.

But good old hamburgers sound great too!

Meat is good. More meat. jimmy Dean is Gawd.

• Banned
oooh..stroganoff is always good for burger.

But you guys are missing it...this stuff is too good to mix up with anything else...

Lol...
My kids are crazy for ramen noodles but you know they aren't into any other kind.

Which is weird..I LOVE noodles..and sauce, for that matter. My mom made her own noodles, and spaghetti when I was young was a treat.

But my kids aren't crazy about spaghetti and won't eat egg noodles, homemade or not.

I've learned to keep trying, tho...what they don't like today they may like tomorrow. And not like again the day after.

I guess I should quit philosophizing on it and go pick the monsters up...

How old are they? I agree that it changes daily what they like and dont like.

How about sauce on the ramen noodles?

Monsters love burgers. Meatballs and gravy ,not tomato sauce,
with rice, mashed potatos or pasta was always a hit with mine

Last edited:
We did plain burgers and noodles. I didn't fix the asparagus..ketchup was the veggie tonight, lol...

Big sheet of tin foil wrapper, 1/2 lb. hamberger in 2 patties, green beens, potato slices, mushrooms, peppers,and onions...wrap...then find a campfire, a tent, a clear cool star lit sky, a bottle of wine, and a cozy woman....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

quadruple_bypass_burgerxl2_1.jpg

Let me know when it's done, I'm hungry.

I did have the extra thick loin center cut pork chops thawed so I fried those up with onion powder, chipotle seasoning, rubbed sage and thyme. They went well with the steamed carrots, broccoli and cauliflower in a garlic butter sauce.......

Forum List

Back