2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

193704_5_.jpg
Yeah, he's a scumbag. Has nothing to do with the shot cops.

You're part of the problem.

NYC Mayor Calls For Halt To Protests Sharpton Mob Refuse The Federalist Papers
Some Right-Wing shit rag calling them 'Sharpton's mob' doesn't make it so.

Sharpton has not incited any violence.

Sorry, fool. You're just not going to get me to say that they shouldn't exercise their Constitutional rights.

Sorry, fool. You're just not going to get me to say that they shouldn't exercise their Constitutional rights.

The mob chanting for the killing of cops is not a constitutional right, you ignorant cocksucker.

Palin was talking about elections. The useful idiots were specifically chanting to kill cops. No comparison.
A sick mind wouldn't grasp that Sarah Palin is just full of shit. He would see it as her giving him a message.

This killer in NYC had nothing to do with the protestors. He was from Baltimore, shot his girl, knew he couldn't hack prison and decided to kill himself, but not before getting some quick and easy street cred to be remembered by.

Yep. He was sick and influenced by the hate speech being spread by media...."What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now"!
It's amazing how the left tries to defend the indefensible, but they will do it every time...sic

I mean what comes out of these peoples mouths don't get any clearer than it does, but the Left will come up with or try to come up with a defense somehow for the situations that transpire out of their camps.

Calling for dead cops in a protest is a constitutional right ?

Palin was talking about elections. The useful idiots were specifically chanting to kill cops. No comparison.
A sick mind wouldn't grasp that Sarah Palin is just full of shit. He would see it as her giving him a message.

This killer in NYC had nothing to do with the protestors. He was from Baltimore, shot his girl, knew he couldn't hack prison and decided to kill himself, but not before getting some quick and easy street cred to be remembered by.

Yep. He was sick and influenced by the hate speech being spread by media...."What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now"!
It's amazing how the left tries to defend the indefensible, but they will do it every time...sic

I mean what comes out of these peoples mouths don't get any clearer than it does, but the Left will come up with or try to come up with a defense somehow for the situations that transpire out of their camps.

They begin from a base of hate.

They begin from a base of hate.
Might just ask the citizens who had their businesses burned down in Ferguson about that hate or that anger in which they witnessed there, and then ask them where exactly do they think that it comes from ?

It appears that in Ferguson it came from lies and deceit, and in NYC the racial aspect was conveniently added while Ferguson was still simmering hot. They say that the race card is being played to loosely in this nation, and I believe it after all that I am seeing in these things now.

Do something about it, you piece of leftist trash.
I think you're immature, and probably sexually repressed. Possibly a sexual deviant.

Who else would name themselves that on a board he was going to visit daily?

It's specifically directed at sick trash like you.
Oh, so you're queer?

Yeah. What of it?
So, with your username, you are trolling for homosexual sex right here on the open boards of USMB?

Are you taking him up on his offer? :razz:

The media needs to let this go, really...After the ISIL decapitation of a journalist last August , the riots and protests nearly ended. It was never really a issue to begin with. So word to the wise: let it go.

Last edited:

The mob chanting for the killing of cops is not a constitutional right, you ignorant cocksucker.
It certainly is.

Calling for dead cops in a protest is a constitutional right ?
Free speech is a Constitutional right.

I thought all you teabaggers were all about the Constitution.

More evidence you're all fakes.

Communists Are Behind the Anti-Police Protests In New York

powerlineblog.com ^

Beginning way back in 2002, we wrote about International A.N.S.W.E.R., a Communist organization that was founded in September 2001 and that organized substantial antiwar demonstrations during the Bush administration. A.N.S.W.E.R. embodied within itself the seeming contradiction between the far left and Islamic extremism: it enthusiastically supported both Kim il Jung and Saddam Hussein, and is directed in part by the Muslim Student Association. Our earliest posts on A.N.S.W.E.R. have been lost in our various database moves; the first one that survives is this brief post from January 2003. At one time I did some research to try to figure out...

Communists Are Behind the Anti-Police Protests In New York

powerlineblog.com ^

Beginning way back in 2002, we wrote about International A.N.S.W.E.R., a Communist organization that was founded in September 2001 and that organized substantial antiwar demonstrations during the Bush administration. A.N.S.W.E.R. embodied within itself the seeming contradiction between the far left and Islamic extremism: it enthusiastically supported both Kim il Jung and Saddam Hussein, and is directed in part by the Muslim Student Association. Our earliest posts on A.N.S.W.E.R. have been lost in our various database moves; the first one that survives is this brief post from January 2003. At one time I did some research to try to figure out...
Of course. There never was any doubt.

What's really pissing off the RW haters is that neither of these cops was white.

If anybody is pissed the cops weren't white it's the mob of protesters that were demanding dead cops.
30 people out of 100,000 is a mob?
4i6Ckte.gif

Are you serious? You showed a picture from one city . . . :rolleyes-41:
Yes. New York City.

New York City???!!!! :eek-52:

So what? :lol:

What's really pissing off the RW haters is that neither of these cops was white.

If anybody is pissed the cops weren't white it's the mob of protesters that were demanding dead cops.
30 people out of 100,000 is a mob?
4i6Ckte.gif

Are you serious? You showed a picture from one city . . . :rolleyes-41:
Yes. New York City.

New York City???!!!! :eek-52:

So what? :lol:
Isn't that where the cops were shot? Yes.

Aren't the knuckle-draggers on the Right trying to blame the protestors? Yes.

I've proven that there were only 30 out of 100,000 who were chanting "Kill the Cops".

And even if it were more, it doesn't matter. Free speech. Personal responsibility for the murderer. Butthurt for the wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back