2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

You're claiming that the protestors put the idea into this killer's head to go shoot a cop.

I'm saying Sarah Palin's poster put it in that killer's head to go shoot a politician.
So thousands of protesters over numerous weeks, chanting all kinds of anti-police rhetoric with supporting (and encouraging) lip service from elected officials all the way up to the top job = some poster of Sarah Palin that had nothing to do with what happened to Giffords?

Liberals can't think.
If one, then the other.

Either people are influenced or they are responsible for their own actions.

Which is it?
I said liberals can't think. The two aren't nearly the same, people that can think just laugh at you.

That you have strange wet-dreams.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Look at his username.

Do something about it, you piece of leftist trash.
I think you're immature, and probably sexually repressed. Possibly a sexual deviant.

Who else would name themselves that on a board he was going to visit daily?

It's specifically directed at sick trash like you.
Oh, so you're queer?

Yeah. What of it?

If they were corrupt. But you didn't prove it, your corrupt brain simply made the accusation. So it was just another leftist smear from you.
Corruption can't be proven when local DAs serve as defense counselors for accused police officers.
"EXCLUSIVE: In 179 fatalities involving on-duty NYPD cops in 15 years, only 3 cases led to indictments — and just 1 conviction
A Daily News analysis of NYPD-involved deaths starts with the 1999 slaying of unarmed Amadou Diallo in a hail of bullets in the Bronx and ends with last month’s shooting death of Akai Gurley in a Brooklyn stairwell. Where race was known, 86% were black or Hispanic."
In 179 NYPD-involved deaths only 3 indicted EXCLUSIVE - NY Daily News

193704_5_.jpg

Look at his username.

I think you're immature, and probably sexually repressed. Possibly a sexual deviant.

Oh, so you're queer?

Synthaholic - wo, dude, your avi is hawt!!!

24278.jpg

Damn, I saw her and almost sprang a sprocket.

But those damned seat belts are too thick!!!

:rofl:

Liberal logic is ghey indeed..........never stop for a moment to deliberate on the unintended consequences...........

Just took a stroll across the street and spoke briefly to my neighbor in the court........NYPD detective. To patrolmen in NYC boroughs starting this past Sunday, 911 doesn't mean dick anymore!!

Stoopid fcuking left.....they are good at one thing.......making mountains of disaster out of molehills.:boobies::boobies::beer:

Intellectual assholes living in Bubbleland out in Scratchmyassville and Bumfook USA are the most dangerous mofu's to all of us.

Palin was talking about elections. The useful idiots were specifically chanting to kill cops. No comparison.
A sick mind wouldn't grasp that Sarah Palin is just full of shit. He would see it as her giving him a message.

This killer in NYC had nothing to do with the protestors. He was from Baltimore, shot his girl, knew he couldn't hack prison and decided to kill himself, but not before getting some quick and easy street cred to be remembered by.

Well, that's funny because on his FB, HE posted that he was going to kill 2 cops in retaliation for Ferguson, and that was a day or so before he shot his girlfriend. He planned this as revenge because he is/or was a nut. Plain and simple.
Is this proven, or simply a rumor? Have you seen the FB page?

It played on the cable news for 24 hours after the event. Do you live under a rock?

Look at his username.

Oh, so you're queer?

What if he was? Are you a homophobe?

Tell the truth now.

You're claiming that the protestors put the idea into this killer's head to go shoot a cop.

I'm saying Sarah Palin's poster put it in that killer's head to go shoot a politician.
So thousands of protesters over numerous weeks, chanting all kinds of anti-police rhetoric with supporting (and encouraging) lip service from elected officials all the way up to the top job = some poster of Sarah Palin that had nothing to do with what happened to Giffords?

Liberals can't think.
If one, then the other.

Either people are influenced or they are responsible for their own actions.

Which is it?
I said liberals can't think. The two aren't nearly the same, people that can think just laugh at you.
If you have no defense I understand.

Look at his username.

Oh, so you're queer?

Yeah. What of it?
So, with your username, you are trolling for homosexual sex right here on the open boards of USMB?

Oh, so you're queer?

Yeah. What of it?
So, with your username, you are trolling for homosexual sex right here on the open boards of USMB?

I hate competition.

Forum List

Back