2/3 of Americans don’t trust Joe Biden

No. I ll wait til Nov 22. Take back the House and see what the “Big Guy” is really up to…fair?
I can live with that, if it happens. Think there will be a bunch more January 6th supporters brought to office?

I can live with that, if it happens. Think there will be a bunch more January 6th supporters brought to office?
Idk…that’s the only card the Democratic Party plays. Policies have been awful thus far and the poll numbers reflect as such as did the election in VA. Where a state that Biden won by 10 pts went deep red a year later. Pretty eye opening for those willing to open their eyes. And in terms of diversity. They elected a black Lt Gov and Hispanic AG.

Interesting since he ran as the great unifier but now is the great divider it seems?

70% are saying his policies have worsened the economy or had no effect.

80% consider inflation to be a problem.

So what happened to the great unifier?

Truth over Facts
Let’s Go Brandon

81,LOL,000,LOL,000 votes!

I do

and i'm not a partisan

so Az, explain to me why i should trust anyone at the fed level?

because i don't, have not for decades, and most likely will be offered no reason to do so now......in 'the present'

~S~
You gotta follow your gut. Best I can tell you.

Idk…that’s the only card the Democratic Party plays. Policies have been awful thus far and the poll numbers reflect as such as did the election in VA. Where a state that Biden won by 10 pts went deep red a year later. Pretty eye opening for those willing to open their eyes. And in terms of diversity. They elected a black Lt Gov and Hispanic AG.
Are you saying Youngkin isn't worth a shit and only won because Joe Biden is President? Did you really think that much of Terry McAuliffe? Personnaly, (though not a Virginian) I haven't been too thrilled with McAuliffe, since the long gone Clinton era, but maybe that's just me, of course they went for her in 2016, so their judgement seems a bit shaky to me.

You gotta follow your gut. Best I can tell you.
my 'gut' started collecting bile back when>

1639710531896.png

it's hasn't got any better since Az

~S~

Are you saying Youngkin isn't worth a shit and only won because Joe Biden is President? Did you really think that much of Terry McAuliffe? Personnaly, (though not a Virginian) I haven't been too thrilled with McAuliffe, since the long gone Clinton era, but maybe that's just me, of course they went for her in 2016, so their judgement seems a bit shaky to me.
My point a blue state went red in a year. Terry is basically like Biden and the country said no thanks. The Democratic Party has gone too far left. I keep saying it but it’s not resonating. Even Bill Maher agrees.

Funny how Trumpsters NOW like to talk polls. This poll was done by SSRS. Let's take a look at what they showed about Trump AND Biden.

View attachment 576600

View attachment 576602

Live in the present. Trump did over 50% approval in his polls when it came to the economy. Biden sucks at everything. Like you. Dumb leftist.

And yet he was less trustworthy and less approved.

Oh yea, and he also got his ass kicked out of office. There's also that.
OK again live in the present. You seem upset? Need a safe space? Your guy is an embarrassment and a laughing stock. Can’t wait to see what happens when he has to go up against an angry RED House of Representatives. We ll see what the “big guy” is hiding.

My point a blue state went red in a year. Terry is basically like Biden and the country said no thanks. The Democratic Party has gone too far left. I keep saying it but it’s not resonating. Even Bill Maher agrees.
Oh, I didn't know it was open to the country. I thought Virginians didn't want another McAuliffe term either. Youngkin distanced himself from trump and refused to have him in the state to campaign. Looks like that might be the key to victory for the Republicans. The new slogan, may be "Dump trump and you got a prayer", across the country.

Oh, I didn't know it was open to the country. I thought Virginians didn't want another McAuliffe term either. Youngkin distanced himself from trump and refused to have him in the state to campaign. Looks like that might be the key to victory for the Republicans. The new slogan, may be "Dump trump and you got a prayer", across the country.
Another? He wasn’t an incumbent. Young kin had no experience and the Lt Governor and AG went deep red too. It wasn’t just that McAuliffe sucked but the whole state went deep red. The new slogan is “Let’s go Brandon”….and it’s resonating.

OK again live in the present. You seem upset? Need a safe space? Your guy is an embarrassment and a laughing stock.
And yet his numbers are still 7 points higher than Trump's were at this time 4 years ago.

I guess that means that Trump was an embarrassment and a laughing stock according to your reasoning huh? I mean, that is if you're consistent, which you aren't.

Damn, there I go popping your OP again. Are you going to derail it again for me? That worked out really well last time lmao.

And yet his numbers are still 7 points higher than Trump's were at this time 4 years ago.

I guess that means that Trump was an embarrassment and a laughing stock according to your reasoning huh? I mean, that is if you're consistent, which you aren't.

Damn, there I go popping your OP again. Are you going to derail it again for me? That worked out really well last time lmao.
How is this about Trump? Live in the present. Biden sucks and 2/3 of Americans agree. Should we compare him to Andrew Jackson next?

Let’s go Brandon

How did Trump do with the economy? Now let’s see Brandon? We agree Trump was polarizing. What’s Bidens excuse sans being inept?

1639712532457.png

Forum List

Back