18+ WARNING GRAPHIC: ISIS Death Squads Killing Without Mercy on Iraq Roads

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RTosGni1BwA]18+ WARNING GRAPHIC: ISIS Death Squads Killing Without Mercy on Iraq Roads - YouTube[/ame]

This blogger is clearly a rabid pacifist so his posting this video caught me by surprise. It is not for the faint of heart. But, it shows exactly what the people of the Middle East are facing with this group.

The psychopaths of Isis are killing without mercy in Iraqi roads. A Horrific video shows their latest murders in Iraq as cars on freeways are sprayed and people walking shot dead. In the end of the video, a poor fellow running to save his life, unfortunately without success

From CORKSPHERE: 18+ WARNING GRAPHIC: ISIS Death Squads Killing Without Mercy on Iraq Roads

This is hard to take for anyone watching this video. Looks like their sheer bloodlust grows day by day and they must satisfy it by killing random people in their game that they probably consider fun. What devilish low creatures they are. They make one doubt those are really human beings.
Fortunately, the world has two armies fighting them, the Syrian Arab Army and the Iraqi army.

Last edited:
The psychopaths of Isis are killing without mercy in Iraqi roads.

i think the one who put this video was not honest enough. the video shows attacks against soldiers that apply to their military units (as is written in arabic below!!).

if you think this is bad. isn't it bad that american plans kill people in yemen and afghanistan?

I saw these some time ago.

It's mortifying that people do this sort of thing. This should roundly be condemned by everyone.

i think the one who put this video was not honest enough. the video shows attacks against soldiers that apply to their military units (as is written in arabic below!!).

if you think this is bad. isn't it bad that american plans kill people in yemen and afghanistan?

First off?

You are talking about 2 different issues.

Secondly? The video clearly shows that these guys are firing on unarmed people.

First off?

America sends drones and kills unarmed people all of the time.

Hardly the high road either........ :doubt:

First off?

America sends drones and kills unarmed people all of the time.

Hardly the high road either........ :doubt:

Yemen is a training ground for terrorists-------Yemenis living in the USA are staying
away It is a country NOW dangerous to the world The USA targets are
terrorists-----but there is no question that there have been collateral deaths

Are you excusing this barbarism?

Or trying to divert from the horror?

You are truly one sick human being. :evil:

if you describe what america did in vitneme and japan as barbarism, i can start arguing with you.

otherwise, arguing with you is useless.

if you describe what america did in vitneme and japan as barbarism, i can start arguing with you.

otherwise, arguing with you is useless.

there were barbaric acts committed by the USA in Japan and Vietnam-----a few. The people of the
USA do not celebrate them. From the time those acts took place they were subject to debate and
scrutiny and in many ways and by many people REPUDIATED I was only 13 years old when
the subject of using the "ATOM BOMB" on Hiroshima came up in school as an ETHICAL
DILEMMA (I was 13 a very long time ago) I was an adolescent when there were active
PROTESTS against the war in Viet Nam. I was in Brooklyn the day meccaist pigs ran planes
into the world trade center--------as buildings fell and thousands died-----sluts on atlantic ave
were wiggling their fat asses with joy and handing out ma'amoul cookies (one could see the disaster
from Atlantic avenue----the arab neighborhood)----it is just across the east river

there were barbaric acts committed by the USA in Japan and Vietnam-----a few

a few !!!!!

killing 130 000 human is few!

destroying complete towns in vitneme is few!!!!!!!!!

killing around million human in vitneme is few!!!!!!!!

the "ATOM BOMB" on Hiroshima came up in school as an ETHICAL
DILEMMA

ethical dilemma??? only that?

i think this ends any possibility for logical debate

there were barbaric acts committed by the USA in Japan and Vietnam-----a few

a few !!!!!

killing 130 000 human is few!

destroying complete towns in vitneme is few!!!!!!!!!

killing around million human in vitneme is few!!!!!!!!

the "ATOM BOMB" on Hiroshima came up in school as an ETHICAL
DILEMMA

ethical dilemma??? only that

i think this ends any possibility for logical debate

yes ETHiCAL DILEMMA The USA was at war with Japan and in viet nam----

I was born the child of two jewish parents-----I had no actual education in religion---
but did get into some discussions about Judaism----in which the adultery committed
by king david was discussed as an ETHICAL DILEMMA ----and even the death of the
Egyptian first born (remember---moses and the ten commandments thing?) was
discussed as an ethical dilemma)

now tell me about the genocides committed by '"al nabi" and in his name----
was the murder, pillage and rape fest in Yathrib ever discussed as an ethical
dilemma? the theft of the city and its name change to "medina"?? ---
just that -------not even an ethical dilemma in the mosque?-----how about the genocide
of 100 million hindus--------not even a dilemma for you-------I know----I learned islam
from Pakistanis and Indian muslims IT WAS GLORIOUS THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAAM

to go in any useful debate with someone, he should have a constant criteria, i.e. it uses the same criteria whenever it go with his own desires or against it. regardless of whether its criteria is correct or incorrect.

somebody here watched the video and then said.... it is barbarian!
what i understood from this is that he consider everyone that kills anyone else as barbarian.

he used this criteria to judge what he thinks muslims are doing.

now, if the same act was done by american, christians i expect him to use the same criteria.

if not the debate will be useless.

Forum List

Back