18,000-Year-Old Possible Wolf-Dog Puppy Found Frozen in Siberia

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Apparently the pup was flash frozen. Two reports. The second is a bit more thorough. At some point I think the missing link in humanity will be found. But I think something like that would be quickly confiscated and stashed away by the Smithsonian and that bunch.

Anyway. He was a cute little feller.

Amazingly preserved puppy with whiskers, eyelashes, hair and velvety nose intact puzzle scientists

Some think they already know what the mission link is.

Apparently the pup was flash frozen. Two reports. The second is a bit more thorough. At some point I think the missing link in humanity will be found. But I think something like that would be quickly confiscated and stashed away by the Smithsonian and that bunch.

Amazingly preserved puppy with whiskers, eyelashes, hair and velvety nose intact puzzle scientists

Interesting stuff. I hope they figure out what Dogor is!

The ASCPA will probably be using him in one of their ads to raise money for their new cars.....I mean stopping animal cruelty

This opens the possibilities that “it’s the common ancestor” – the elusive prehistoric wolf-dog or wolfdog. While dog genes have often been found in wolves, the reverse is extremely rare, leaving a historic link or transition between these similar species a mystery.

one would imagine just when man & dog bonded ......

caveman-and-dog1-1.jpg

~S~

Poor little tyke.

This opens the possibilities that “it’s the common ancestor” – the elusive prehistoric wolf-dog or wolfdog. While dog genes have often been found in wolves, the reverse is extremely rare, leaving a historic link or transition between these similar species a mystery.

caveman-and-dog1-1.jpg

~S~
Is he biting him?

caveman-and-dog1-1.jpg

~S~
Is he biting him?

dunno...could be lickin' him.....i see a stick in one hand and......possible din din in the other?

~S~

caveman-and-dog1-1.jpg

~S~
Is he biting him?

dunno...could be lickin' him.....i see a stick in one hand and......possible din din in the other?

~S~
True.
Interesting thread. What really blows my mind is how we got from wolf to Toy Poodle.

At some point I think the missing link in humanity will be found. But I think something like that would be quickly confiscated and stashed away by the Smithsonian and that bunch.

That makes no sense, as the Smithsonian (and that bunch) are known for hiding creation in order to promote evolution, not the other way around.

The theory of today is Humanity might be older first thought. As we explore and uncover fossils it show how little we know of our history.

History like this is enjoyable...

caveman-and-dog1-1.jpg

~S~
Is he biting him?

~S~
True.
Interesting thread. What really blows my mind is how we got from wolf to Toy Poodle.

Guess the same way we got from Dove to Eagle.

Forum List

Back