17 Rallies More To Go

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Trump has 17 more rallies scheduled to appear as POTUS of America between today and the election!

I wonder if Joe and Kamela have done 17 rallies this entire Fall?

LIVESTREAM: Make America Great Again! Event with President Donald J. Trump - Green Bay, WI
Join our livestream of our Make America Great Again Event with President Donald J. Trump in Green Bay, WI. Register now!
Featured
Virtual
Fri, October 30, 2020
02:30 pm (CDT)
Get Tickets

Rally
Rally
Virtual
Rally
Rally

Sat, October 31, 2020
12:00 pm (EDT)
Get Tickets

October 31 - Elizabeth City, NC - 'MAGA!' with 'VPOTUS
Join Vice President Mike Pence and Republican Candidates for a Make America Great Again Victory Rally in Elizabeth City, NC. Register now!
Featured

Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally
Rally
Mon, November 02, 2020
10:30 pm (EST)

1604079597872.png

PS: Somehow, between all that, he's doing a live interview with RUSH on the radio right now.

That is a lot of Covid they're spreading...in addition to the bullshit.

Number of converts from all of those super spreader events? Zero.

Carry on.

Carry on.

How so? I went to the rally last Tuesday. Didn't wear as mask as didn't many other people. And there are no reports of a massive spike in cases in that area.

Carry on.

How so? I went to the rally last Tuesday. Didn't wear as mask as didn't many other people. And there are no reports of a massive spike in cases in that area.

Just the usual sour grapes from the cornhole. It makes Joe look bad as it destroys the medias hype of the left. Trumnp is all upbeat and optimism while the democrats are all doom and gloom. If any of these events were actually "spreading" the virus, it would be a huge front page story.

Forum List

Back