17 people have been killed during the riots, almost all black....nice going liberals.

Scary isn't it? It never had to come to this but people like you refuse to listen until the torches and pitchforks come out.
You gotta kill more black people to get people to listen how important a career criminals life is to the left
Even the ancient Romans understood the psychology of mass protests and civil unrest. The right continues to be ignorant.
babble crap
hahhahahahahhahh
that doesn't disprove the OP's point

Black lives matter???? :auiqs.jpg:

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FRAUDS.

17 lives in exchange for Floyd? Huh? A drug addict who robbed and beat and threatened to shoot a pregnant woman in the stomach?

The left is so far gone, it’s unbelievably disgusting. You fools are sheep, doing the bidding of a handful of wealthy communists.

Wake the fuck up.

If black lives matter, why did so many blacks die during the riots?

View attachment 346875
we've always understood- he's a dumbass RACIST
...he is protesting FOR criminals

17 lives in exchange for Floyd? Huh? A drug addict who robbed and beat and threatened to shoot a pregnant woman in the stomach?

The left is so far gone, it’s unbelievably disgusting. You fools are sheep, doing the bidding of a handful of wealthy communists.

Wake the fuck up.

View attachment 346875

No.

Scary isn't it? It never had to come to this but people like you refuse to listen until the torches and pitchforks come out.
You gotta kill more black people to get people to listen how important a career criminals life is to the left
Even the ancient Romans understood the psychology of mass protests and civil unrest. The right continues to be ignorant.

If the right is ignorant, then why is it always Democrats, and never Republicans, who burn their own cities down?
Why do conservatives always ask stupid questions? You'll never know the kind of courage it takes to actually stand up for all our rights. As long as you remain a coward you will never understand.

How is burning down businesses standing up for your rights?

Please don’t stop your filthy subhumans now...keep them enthused and killing more of themselves....ATTRITION hard at work.
Remember, this all began with Derek Chauvin doing this world a favor.

Wake the fuck up.

View attachment 346875
62422326_872381366453718_1256252628132691968_n.jpg

If the right is ignorant, then why is it always Democrats, and never Republicans, who burn their own cities down?
Why do conservatives always ask stupid questions? You'll never know the kind of courage it takes to actually stand up for all our rights. As long as you remain a coward you will never understand.

Well why don't you answer it?
Why do liberals burn down their cities?
Why do liberals say black lives matter and then ignore all the blacks killed by other blacks?
Why do only a handful of black lives actually matter?
Why would blacks burn down businesses owned by blacks and chant about black lives mattering?

I noticed my list of questions went unanswered. occupied, where are you?

Please don’t stop your filthy subhumans now...keep them enthused and killing more of themselves....ATTRITION hard at work.

Now just wait a minute here now. I'm well aware of George Floyd's past criminal history, including breaking into a woman's home and pointing a gun at her pregnant stomach.

But we live in a nation of laws. Floyd had already served his time in prison for that crime.

And more importantly, it is not the job of the police to be judge, jury, and executioner. Floyd should have been arrested for trying to pass off a counterfeit 20 dollar bill. He should have been read his rights, and provided with a lawyer. Charges should have been filed. He should have been judged by a jury of his peers.

Chauvin did not "do the world a favor."

On the contrary, what Chauvin did was absolutely reprehensible, and caused a tremendous amount of harm.

Now just wait a minute here now. I'm well aware of George Floyd's past criminal history, including breaking into a woman's home and pointing a gun at her pregnant stomach.

But we live in a nation of laws. Floyd had already served his time in prison for that crime.

And more importantly, it is not the job of the police to be judge, jury, and executioner. Floyd should have been arrested for trying to pass off a counterfeit 20 dollar bill. He should have been read his rights, and provided with a lawyer. Charges should have been filed. He should have been judged by a jury of his peers.

On the contrary, what Chauvin did was absolutely reprehensible, and caused a tremendous amount of harm.

What about the laws he broke the day that he died?
Do those not count somehow?
He had committed a felony after all.

The position I have taken is one retaliatory in nature. If filthy LefTards are going to pretend we lost an asset I will happily point out that we in fact lost a liability.
Fuck the semantics, ask yourself one simple scary question; “is this world better without George Floyd in it?”
This shit isn’t all that complex.

Last edited:

The position I have taken is one retaliatory in nature. If filthy LefTards are going to pretend we lost an asset I will happily point out that we in fact lost a liability.
Fuck the semantics, ask yourself one simple scary question; “is this world better without George Floyd in it?”

The world would be better off it George Floyd had died in his sleep.

The world is worse off because a police officer murdered George Floyd.

So burn down more of your businesses. Thatll show us!
And loot and burn down all of the grocery stores and pharmacies in poor communities so no one can get food and medicine during a pandemic. Brilliant. Cuz ...black lives matter.

Police kill people all the time that's why I always advise to respect law and order and behave like a legit human being should...Do so and stay alive. TA-DA! simple shit

Well buck up and mingle with the malcontents..ten bucks says you haven't...and won't, mama boy

Police kill people all the time that's why I always advise to respect law and order and behave like a legit human being should...Do so and stay alive. TA-DA! simple shit

I agree with you that people should obey the law.

So does Chris Rock:

Wake the fuck up.

They don't give a shit about Black lives or ANY lives.

Uh oh, the Pro-BLM crowd including the Self-Hating White Far Leftist Communist POS who support them will NOT like the below news:

1591816673752.png

1591816700343.png

Forum List

Back