1619 Project

And the Alamo is 3rd hand accounts.
Do you deny that too?
The small pox accounts from Ft Pitt are first hand.

I have read in Spanish the first hand accounts of Mexican soliders who served and participated in the Alama account.

Soup Nazi and those like Protectionist et al simply lie now. It is all they have, and after November next year, they will have nothing.

I probably couldn't give less of a flying fuck about what you think. But when your brain is so addled that you claim I support slavery, I am going to call you out.
Defend slavery, which you do, and you don't need to call me out, I'll be right there stinky-pinky.

The small pox accounts from Ft Pitt are first hand.

I have read in Spanish the first hand accounts of Mexican soliders who served and participated in the Alama account.

Soup Nazi and those like Protectionist et al simply lie now. It is all they have, and after November next year, they will have nothing.
That is an outright LIE

There are no first hand accounts of such blankets being distributed sorry BOY but you are pervetting history to support your racist agenda and that is a proven fact

This thread has veered way off course. This is about 1619 Project. If you are not here to discuss that series then you are in the wrong thread.

Forum List

Back