16-year-old European boxing champion stud Vassilis Topalos of Greece has died...he took the jab 4 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cover up begins...he was perfectly healthy, too healthy to die on his own actually

This has become the standard for the globalists. They kill without a thought about whom it might affect. Yet they themselves got saline shots so their DNA would not be affected.

There are now major concerns with the vaccines as the kids that are getting them no longer have high functioning immune systems. Primary Childrens Hospital in SLC has seen a 2000% increase in healthy children getting multiple diseases at the same time. One case was where a perfectly healthy child contracted strep and within a week was in the ICU on a respirator in septic shock. Testing showed he not only had Strep, but three other sever illnesses. The combination of which had not been possible prior to the mRNA forced vaccinations of our children.

"MIS-C is rare, and most children who have it eventually get better with medical care. But some kids rapidly get worse, to the point where their lives are at risk."

...meanwhile in the USA.
They keep pushing the lies... It's almost like they want millions to die from things. IF it were not for the UN Agenda 21 and its bastard child Sustainable Development that show they intend to cull the world of millions, I might have beleive it was an accident.

They keep pushing the lies... It's almost like they want millions to die from things. IF it were not for the UN Agenda 21 and its bastard child Sustainable Development that show they intend to cull the world of millions, I might have beleive it was an accident.
Climate lockdowns are coming your way.

Not as long as I am armed... That is one hug lie that has been exposed and now the only way to get control is to do it by force. That means I can respond in kind to their corrupt power grab.
Not about you...it's about all those other idiots who WILL.

The masses area asses.

Yous guys are at the fucked up level with the Covid stupid....really, your OCD is getting to be a serious pain in the ass....Spelunkers....

It is recalled, as Proto Thema reported, that he was seriously injured during sparring matches on the morning of Friday, December 16, at a gym in Tavros.

The cover up begins...he was perfectly healthy, too healthy to die on his own actually

He died from hitting his head, ya freak. And nothing in that article says he was even vaccinated. What the fuck is wrong with you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back