16-Year-Old Dies Suddenly After Suffering Cardiac Arrest While Playing Frisbee with Family Members

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Unfortunately this kind of thing is happening, but being covered up by the establishment.

Tell me if they do an autopsy and determine cause of death and do it independent of pressure from big pharma and big government.

i know folks will say vaccine this vaccine that but this is a tragedy that should not be exploited for political purposes

it's being exploited if the truth cannot be known or said.

i know folks will say vaccine this vaccine that but this is a tragedy that should not be exploited for political purposes

Huh.

I don't see the word "vaccine" in the linked article at all. Could someone point it out to me?

That aside, though, I've not heard of the vaccine causing cardiac arrest...

Unfortunately this kind of thing is happening, but being covered up by the establishment.

Tell me if they do an autopsy and determine cause of death and do it independent of pressure from big pharma and big government.
Wow, it's been happening since humans showed up on the planet but now it's a conspiracy.

So does God, now show us his medical history and the details of the autopsy or you are just claiming crap you know nothing about.
I can’t and likely we’ll never know.

Funny how you support big pharma. I didn’t think you were a msm/establishment dupe like so many here.

Forum List

Back