16 Diabolical Acts of Evil by Famous Corporations

I don't think I am qualified to say that no one should be vaccinated but I've never had a flue shot or a pneumonia shot and never get the flu or colds.

You're not. But has that ever stopped you before?

And, I HATE the RW tabbo against breastfeeding. Sheesh. That's just the dumbest thing they done to date.

Try to step away from your partisan hatefulness. Yes, there are a few who get bent out of shape if they see a woman's breast exposed in public while nursing a kid...they'll get over it. But there is no RW taboo against breastfeeding.

....We're just getting dumber and dumber.

You prove this with almost every post.

Question for you Luddy. Who pays you to come and spew your communist propaganda on these boards??

Where didya get the idea that breastfeeding is a PARTISAN issue?
And what do Right-Wingers have to do with shoddy attempts to villianize corporations?

To Luddy, EVERYTHING is partisan. There is NOTHING that he will not blame on the "right wing" strawman.

Which was the first corporation to push for the pasteurization of milk? I'm sure it had something to do with the pharmaceutical industry. If fresh milk were available to the general public the $4 trillion a year pharmaceutical industry would be all but out of business and healthcare would no longer be our biggest monthly expense.

Forum List

Back