14 Year Old Sexually Assaulted At OWS

:eusa_whistle:

When police took the girl into custody Sunday afternoon she reportedly told them she had been having sex with a man in his 20’s at the Occupy Dallas encampment and had engaged in sexual activity with several other people.

Seems the OWS crowd is a real class act.

I wonder if the DNC donated the prophilactics?

Wow! you guys are desperate.

How many stupid threads were there about a teaparty activist "spitting" on a black man and calling him ****** were there?

Oh, and then never was there any evidence produced!

This is not desperation, its a fact that is backed up by a police report you jackass!

How many stupid threads were there about a teaparty activist "spitting" on a black man and calling him ****** were there?

This is not desperation, its a fact that is backed up by a police report you jackass!

Well, when you have an OWS on tape assulting a minor or anyone being charged let me know.

Well, when you have an OWS on tape assulting a minor or anyone being charged let me know.

Read the article punk.

Oh so a police report isn't good enough?:cuckoo:

Oh so a police report isn't good enough?:cuckoo:

No, the freak probably wants pics or it didnt happen :doubt:

Forum List

Back