14 million Americans say things are very bad for them today, more unhappiness than ever

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I looked this up because I have noticed something and I'm sure others here have also, namely that people seem very unhappy, even ticked off lately. They are more rude when driving than ever and in every other situation. They are not half as charitable toward others as they were just 3 years ago.

I call it Trickle-down malice. We have a "president" (some call him that) who wants to murder babies, even long after they can survive (and often try to survive) outside the womb.

someone who does not love America and wants God knows what for its future... or maybe not only God knows... but anyhow

Trickle-down malice is what we have. What's that line in Scirpture about... When there is no Vision, the people perish?

Harder economic times, the worst politics in US history, the world is a tinder box with China threatening global domination, etc.

The future looks dark.

OIP.LzzDAn1LLeqBzesV67q6WgHaGU

Harder economic times, the worst politics in US history, the world is a tinder box with China threatening global domination, etc.

The future looks dark.
Is this what leftists always want "USA does not want to be the world policeman"?

Is this what leftists always want "USA does not want to be the world policeman"?
Tehy don't want any policemen anywhere, the bas*&^%s

defund the police

Please

of course... Only the schmucky poor people need the police and we the elites don' need any poor people. We love only rich people, perverse people, criminals (because that's what we are)

I looked this up because I have noticed something and I'm sure others here have also, namely that people seem very unhappy, even ticked off lately. They are more rude when driving than ever and in every other situation. They are not half as charitable toward others as they were just 3 years ago.

I call it Trickle-down malice. We have a "president" (some call him that) who wants to murder babies, even long after they can survive (and often try to survive) outside the womb.

someone who does not love America and wants God knows what for its future... or maybe not only God knows... but anyhow

Trickle-down malice is what we have. What's that line in Scirpture about... When there is no Vision, the people perish?
I Am SEEING it... sadly..

They want to defund the police so there is NO barrier between them (the elite control freaks, and what other kind are there?) and the People they feel they must control

The future looks dark.

Harder economic times for Y0U because you have Republican tax codes which you voted for over and over again no matter how many times they crashed the economy.

Worst politics in US history???? You mean worse than the Civil War??????

Who promoted the politics of America First. Don't depend on the USA. Banning immigration from "Shithole countries"???? Trump didn't even appoint ambassadors to African countries. China is doing what the USA used to do: Using infrastructure improvements and foreign aid to build relationships and alliances. Trump told them they could have those countries.

Donald Trump has so threatened and divided the country that your allies don't trust you, and your enemies are trying to enhance their own power while you're verging on political collapse.

Forum List

Back