Why is it so hard to wrap your head around the idea that man affects climate change? Ever see a smokestack? Imagine tens of thousands of those around the world pumping shit into the air 24 hours a day for decade after decade. Add to that hundreds of millions of vehicles. No. Couldn't possibly have any affect whatsoever on the atmosphere. I'm sure Jesus makes all the fumes go away.
Nature does the lion's share of it............the impact of man is the question.............and do we destroy ourselves in the process of pushing it...............

The emmissions from this country are very limited now from industry over the years.........Not so much in places like China.......we are not really the problem.

The duplication of the same studies is the problem here...............Paying 13 times for information that should only be paid once.

I personally could give a rat's ass about climate change. We'll all be long dead before the effects are seen. But to assume billions of people doing our everyday fucking off over thousands of years doesn't affect climate is asinine. The reason you see people in China wearing surgical masks is because we have an atmosphere. The fumes we spew into the air everyday don't just float into space.
We'll all be long dead before the effects are seen.
People have predicted the end of the earth many times before, and guess what? The were wrong every time. We have a better chance to be dead by a meteor than global warming, but you go ahead and give up all your money to Al Gore or Barrack Hussain Obama, making them filthy rich and flying on their private jets, riding in the gas guzzling limo's and living in their mansions that use as much energy as a small city. I on the other hand will do my part by pickup up trash left behind by said liberals, use energy efficient lightbulbs because I get tired of changing regular ones every month, and drive all over the US in my hybrid automobile because I like to save money getting 38 miles to the gallon. Living the dream, happy as all hell, seeing the world, and letting you petulant cry babies howl and give up all your money for nothing...

Reminds me of the Manchurian muslim running to announce "17 intelligence" agencies find russian interference in our elections. No shame that he expects us to pay the 17X bill as they run up $10T debt + FED money. No talk of cutbacks.....

Last edited:
Wtf is is this shit? What fucking 13 agencies are leeching off of taxpayers and thinking man has a significant impact on storms and such?

It was on the news. Anyone with any info about this?

iu

Okay, I think I found something...

13 US Agencies Involved in Climate Change Report

About USGCRP

U.S. Report Says Humans Cause Climate Change, Contradicting Top Trump Officials

Bah! That was on the 3rd, why they harp on it at the local news today?

Spin much?
It takes a lot coordination to get the message right in liberal la la land. So figure when the talking points are generated, in 3 weeks, every "news" agency will all harp the same tune.
Mika Brzezinski: “Our Job” to “Control Exactly What People Think”

Why do conservatives like pollution so much that they'll outright deny science? Low IQ? Drunk all the time? What?

20814947.jpg

The leaders, anyway. The average guys who will really reap the whirlwind are just happy to have someone else tell them how to think. It's much simpler that way.

Wtf is is this shit? What fucking 13 agencies are leeching off of taxpayers and thinking man has a significant impact on storms and such?

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?
It takes a lot coordination to get the message right in liberal la la land. So figure when the talking points are generated, in 3 weeks, every "news" agency will all harp the same tune.

Why do conservatives like pollution so much that they'll outright deny science? Low IQ? Drunk all the time? What?

How many redundant Federal Agencies would you like to see monitoring climate change? Thirteen isn't enough? How about 40 or 50? You missed the point of the OP. Hope that helps.

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?

How many redundant Federal Agencies would you like to see monitoring climate change? Thirteen isn't enough? How about 40 or 50? You missed the point of the OP. Hope that helps.

Idk, I guess the leftists don't have their talking points on this yet. :rolleyes:

It's definitely coming, because there was a segment on MTP about it as well.

Trump can cut their funding, and should. Globalist fucking assholes! Fuck them!

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

Climate Science Special Report:
So what is it about more pollution that gives you a chubby?

I'm not for more pollution, jackass. I AM for not paying 13x more for something than it should cost.

How is giving these fuckers money going to change a damn thing?

<Hint> It's not. Being environmentally responsible is one thing, bloated government, redundant agencies, and bullshit is another.

There already is an agency for the environment. It's called the EPA, ever heard of it?
The EPA is now headed by a former coal lobbyist. So that can't work.

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

I'm not for more pollution, jackass. I AM for not paying 13x more for something than it should cost.

<Hint> It's not. Being environmentally responsible is one thing, bloated government, redundant agencies, and bullshit is another.

There already is an agency for the environment. It's called the EPA, ever heard of it?

Sure it can.

Pollution causes global warming eh? Prove it.
So what causes it then? Fresh air?
Your assumption that it exists, is silly enough. But to think pollution causes it without a shred of proof, is dumb.
Then read some of the 13 reports and maybe you'll start to have a clue. Good luck.
I never read anything put out by the government. I don't like wasting time. I don't think they are capable of telling the truth. Years of lying has told me this. Do you believe them?
Scientists aren't the government, otherwise they would have said what Trump wanted them to.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?

What "pollution" and "science" are you talking about?

Ok, so low IQ. Got it.

Yes you do seem to be low IQ. Glad you get it.

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?

So again, Low IQ. Got it.

And yet our air and water will be cleaner after Trump.....
How so?

Sure it can.
Sure, for people like you who get a chubby when you see another smokestack.

iu

About USGCRP

Spin much?

What "pollution" and "science" are you talking about?

Ok, so low IQ. Got it.

Yes you do seem to be low IQ. Glad you get it.

Are you drunk?

And yet our air nd water will be cleaner after Trump.....
How so?
why not....emissions down 2.5% more so far......

man is causing climate change prob. is sheep are to fkn stupid to realize how it is being done and why because your elite masters tell you everything true is fake and all that is fake is true. Geoengineering is your first hints staring back at your faces, oh but ahhaahahhaa that's not true .

How so?
Thanks in advance for the link.

How so?
Thanks in advance for the link.
been posted several times ..try to keep up

Forum List

Back