Trump can cut their funding, and should. Globalist fucking assholes! Fuck them!

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

Climate Science Special Report:
So what is it about more pollution that gives you a chubby?
Pollution causes global warming eh? Prove it.
So what causes it then? Fresh air?
Your assumption that it exists, is silly enough. But to think pollution causes it without a shred of proof, is dumb.
Then read some of the 13 reports and maybe you'll start to have a clue. Good luck.

Why is it so hard to wrap your head around the idea that man affects climate change? Ever see a smokestack? Imagine tens of thousands of those around the world pumping shit into the air 24 hours a day for decade after decade. Add to that hundreds of millions of vehicles. No. Couldn't possibly have any affect whatsoever on the atmosphere. I'm sure Jesus makes all the fumes go away.
Nature does the lion's share of it............the impact of man is the question.............and do we destroy ourselves in the process of pushing it...............

The emmissions from this country are very limited now from industry over the years.........Not so much in places like China.......we are not really the problem.

The duplication of the same studies is the problem here...............Paying 13 times for information that should only be paid once.

I personally could give a rat's ass about climate change. We'll all be long dead before the effects are seen. But to assume billions of people doing our everyday fucking off over thousands of years doesn't affect climate is asinine. The reason you see people in China wearing surgical masks is because we have an atmosphere. The fumes we spew into the air everyday don't just float into space.

Tell them all future research has to be done Pro Bono and see how committed they are.

Fuckers'll be working for Mosaic and Exxon the next week. IF they're even qualified.

I'm not for more pollution, jackass. I AM for not paying 13x more for something than it should cost.

How is giving these fuckers money going to change a damn thing?

<Hint> It's not. Being environmentally responsible is one thing, bloated government, redundant agencies, and bullshit is another.

There already is an agency for the environment. It's called the EPA, ever heard of it?

Pollution causes global warming eh? Prove it.
So what causes it then? Fresh air?
Your assumption that it exists, is silly enough. But to think pollution causes it without a shred of proof, is dumb.
Then read some of the 13 reports and maybe you'll start to have a clue. Good luck.
I never read anything put out by the government. I don't like wasting time. I don't think they are capable of telling the truth. Years of lying has told me this. Do you believe them?

I'm not for more pollution, jackass. I AM for not paying 13x more for something than it should cost.

<Hint> It's not. Being environmentally responsible is one thing, bloated government, redundant agencies, and bullshit is another.
There already is an agency for the environment. It's called the EPA?

Agreed.

In a nutshell, AGW is all about the money. My only regret is I wish I had thought of it rather than Fat Albert Gore. I'd be filthy rich now, drinking my martini overlooking the Pacific Ocean from my vast oceanfront estate. I might be fat like him, so that would be one negative, besides being a disgusting liar.

Why is it so hard to wrap your head around the idea that man affects climate change? Ever see a smokestack? Imagine tens of thousands of those around the world pumping shit into the air 24 hours a day for decade after decade. Add to that hundreds of millions of vehicles. No. Couldn't possibly have any affect whatsoever on the atmosphere. I'm sure Jesus makes all the fumes go away.
Nature does the lion's share of it............the impact of man is the question.............and do we destroy ourselves in the process of pushing it...............

The emmissions from this country are very limited now from industry over the years.........Not so much in places like China.......we are not really the problem.

The duplication of the same studies is the problem here...............Paying 13 times for information that should only be paid once.

I personally could give a rat's ass about climate change. We'll all be long dead before the effects are seen. But to assume billions of people doing our everyday fucking off over thousands of years doesn't affect climate is asinine. The reason you see people in China wearing surgical masks is because we have an atmosphere. The fumes we spew into the air everyday don't just float into space.

China has no EPA.

There already is an agency for the environment. It's called the EPA, ever heard of it?

Many on the right support doing away with the EPA.

Nah, curtailing some of the radical stuff and inefficiency is enough.

China has no EPA.

Exactly. Government regulation isn't always a bad thing.

China has no EPA.

Exactly. Government regulation isn't always a bad thing.

9/10 times it gets out of hand, though.

Obama weaponized the EPA.

Dirty dirty. :eusa_naughty:

More Evidence Turns Up That Obama’s EPA Broke Law - Liberty Headlines

Climate change has happened long before the industrial revolution.

The industrial revolution may as well have happened 5 minutes ago as far as the earth is concerned.

More like five nano seconds, but I get your point. What we've been able to actually measure is really just weather. The weather, and climate has always changed due to natural factors. The Left wants to USE that fact to erroneously enact more taxes, and regulations. We already have lots of environmental regulations.

Yes, conservatives want dirty air, and dirty water for us, and our children. Yeah right. Get a life, and stop trying to demonize to end rational argument. Man Made Climate Change is a scam, and a hoax to yet force people to have more of their money stolen by big government
It's true, they do want dirty water and air, they do want rising temperatures and extreme weather. It's the only explaination for their behavior.

That could be said of every agency in government. Look at the military. "Defense" spending is an issue that comes up every election cycle. We always increase it because we feel like we have to. These poor bastards are so bored that they're laying down barb wire on the Mexican border. Where is this money going? :D

Yes
It's true, they do want dirty water and air, they do want rising temperatures and extreme weather. It's the only explaination for their behavior.

So we want to intentionally make ourselves, and our children unhealthy? Yes, that makes sense if you are brainwashed, but not to anyone else. You do know the EPA was put in place by a Republican, right?

That could be said of every agency in government. Look at the military. "Defense" spending is an issue that comes up every election cycle. We always increase it because we feel like we have to. These poor bastards are so bored that they're laying down barb wire on the Mexican border. Where is this money going? :D

Well..defense is a different story. That's something that's tangible.

Yes

So we want to intentionally make ourselves, and our children unhealthy? Yes, that makes sense if you are brainwashed, but not to anyone else. You do know the EPA was put in place by a Republican, right?
Apparently so, why else would you ignore all the real evidence in favor of a conspiracy theory?

Yes

Apparently so, why else would you ignore all the real evidence in favor of a conspiracy theory?

What real evidence? :rolleyes:

13 agencies leeching off of taxpayers and falsifying data.

Well..defense is a different story. That's something that's tangible.

Not walking around in a surgical mask is pretty fucking tangible. :tongue:

Forum List

Back