12 Year Old Saudi Girl Divorces 80 Year Old Husband

Keep deflecting, Jew. :lol:

You're attempting to deflect
This is what you're attempting to do. I will happily address any concerns you may have about Islam once you acknowledge what's written in the Talmud. :lol:

When Muhammad married 6 year-old Aisha, she was not yet menstruating and, thus, Muhammad waited until she was 9 to screw her.

O Muhammad, you scum, thou art so kind!

Tabari IX:128...
When the Prophet married Aisha she very young and not yet ready for consummation.

This is what you're attempting to do. I will happily address any concerns you may have about Islam once you acknowledge what's written in the Talmud. :lol:

When Muhammad married 6 year-old Aisha, she was not yet menstruating and, thus, Muhammad waited until she was 9 to screw her.

When the Prophet married Aisha she very young and not yet ready for consummation.

It's undeniably funny how often you reveal your ignorance when you try to present your criticisms. It's also sad you don't realize it.....then again you don't care. Bigots and information have never exactly been soulmates...

It's undeniably funny how often you reveal your ignorance when you try to present your criticisms. It's also sad you don't realize it.....then again you don't care. Bigots and information have never exactly been soulmates...

You got nothing with which to refute me. Get lost!

Last edited:
3 years old is good enough for Judaism! Please continue to confirm this with your pitiful attempts to deflect. :lol:

You're attempting to deflect

The deviant dirtbag Muhammad confessed that he dreamed of his 6 year-old wife when she was 5.
PEDOPHILE ALERT!

Bukhari:V9B87N139-40...
Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] told Aisha, 'You were shown to me twice in my dreams [a.k.a. sexual fantasies]. I beheld a man or angel carrying you in a silken cloth. He said to me, "She is yours, so uncover her." And behold, it was you. I would then say to myself, "If this is from Allah, then it must happen.

And, this sick bastard is the Perfect Man in Islam who must be emulated.

The case of a 12-year-old Saudi Arabian girl who successfully won a divorce from her 80-year-old husband could prompt the Arab kingdom to introduce a minimum marriage age, the Telegraph of London reports.

The girl was 11 when she was wed against her wishes to her father's cousin last year in an arranged marriage her home town of Buraidah, near the Saudi capital of Riyadh, Saudi's capital, the Telegraph reported Thursday. Her father was paid a $23,350 dowry.

The girl, with the help of a lawyer from the state-run Human Rights Commission, has been trying to get out of the marriage and took her case to court in Buraidah. She recently reached an agreement with her family, and the divorce will be settled privately rather than in the courts, the Telegraph reported.

Yes, age limits would be nice, eh?

Saudi girl, 12, divorces 80-year-old husband - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

Progress in the Kingdom?... :clap2:

:)

peace...

Not really. Last year, Saudi Arabia beheaded at least 6 people. Very Muhammadan of them as the Prophet was famous for beheading people.

You just proved my statement so what are you asking for?

No, what I proved was that a 13 year old girl CAN'T get married to a man of any age in any state without parental permission and state approval........which would doubtfully happen since most states have a 16 or 18 year old limitiation. You said a 13 year old girl can marry a man of any age in the US.....flat out....with NO qualifiers. I asked you to back that up. Are you admitting you can't?

I said a girl as young as 13 can marry a man of any age in the US. What is so difficult to understand? You posted the evidence it is legal but for some reason you are looking for something else.....okay.

Can you provide any documentation on the frequency that this happens in the US?

Did you know muhammad worked to stop the pedophilia that was happening in his culture?

No, what I proved was that a 13 year old girl CAN'T get married to a man of any age in any state without parental permission and state approval........which would doubtfully happen since most states have a 16 or 18 year old limitiation. You said a 13 year old girl can marry a man of any age in the US.....flat out....with NO qualifiers. I asked you to back that up. Are you admitting you can't?

I said a girl as young as 13 can marry a man of any age in the US. What is so difficult to understand? You posted the evidence it is legal but for some reason you are looking for something else.....okay.

If I wanted to I could but the frequency rate, whatever it is, has no bearing on my proven claim.

If I wanted to I could but the frequency rate, whatever it is, has no bearing on my proven claim.

Give me one current instance of a 13 year old girl getting married in the US. Current being 2009 and forward. Just one.

Give me one current instance of a 13 year old girl getting married in the US. Current being 2009 and forward. Just one.

You must have me confused....I don't jump through hoops on demand. I made my claim and you proved it true.

You must have me confused....I don't jump through hoops on demand. I made my claim and you proved it true.

No I didn't....but you confirmed my suspicion.........you can't prove your claim. Thanks!

The case of a 12-year-old Saudi Arabian girl who successfully won a divorce from her 80-year-old husband could prompt the Arab kingdom to introduce a minimum marriage age, the Telegraph of London reports.

The girl was 11 when she was wed against her wishes to her father's cousin last year in an arranged marriage her home town of Buraidah, near the Saudi capital of Riyadh, Saudi's capital, the Telegraph reported Thursday. Her father was paid a $23,350 dowry.

The girl, with the help of a lawyer from the state-run Human Rights Commission, has been trying to get out of the marriage and took her case to court in Buraidah. She recently reached an agreement with her family, and the divorce will be settled privately rather than in the courts, the Telegraph reported.

Was she afraid she wouldn't out live him do you think. :lol:

Irreconcilable differences?

No I didn't....but you confirmed my suspicion.........you can't prove your claim. Thanks!

How can you be this stoopid? You posted a link showing it is legal for 13 year olds to get married. That was my claim but keep on denying you ignorant fuk.

Did you know muhammad worked to stop the pedophilia that was happening in his culture?

Nonsense. In fact, Muhammad sanctioned pedophilia in marrying a 6 year-old girl.

Nonsense. In fact, Muhammad sanctioned pedophilia in marrying a 6 year-old girl.

That's why I didn't waste much time because you're the kind of brickwall bigot that is nothing but a parasite.

Unfortunately for you, I am familiar with Islamic scripture. You, not so much.

The Quran sanctions sex with children...

Quran 65:4...
And for such of your women as despair of menstruation, if ye doubt, their period (of waiting) shall be three months, along with those who have it not. And for those with child, their period shall be till they bring forth their burden. And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah, He maketh his course easy for him.

As the Quran instructs, men can have sexual relations with girls who are not menstruating.
That would be a child.
That would constitute child molestation.
That would be pedophilia.

Now, run along.

Forum List

Back