12-year-old black kid has police called on him for mowing a lawn

Just note one thing...every time a protected class is abused it results in a lucrative gofundme page. Funny that.

Just look at the ridiculous "news" the sorry assed dims whine about. Some kid cut the wrong yard and got in minor trouble, if any, retards make it breaking news when it's nothing but them masturbating even more fanning the hatred they have for all of America.

I think the real story here is that the country put a dent into child labor long ago yet this lazy ass parent is making his child do all the work. maybe the police should note that fact.

There are a lot of integral factoids that partisan journalist like to leave out in order to support their narrative... Lol, wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor was a 90 yo black woman.

Well I assume they were white Evangelicals gun packing freaks afraid of their shadows.
considering blacks commit:
murder at over 4 times the rate of whites
rape at over 2 times the rate
hate crimes at over 2 times the rate
crime at much higher rates
--it is only wise and smart to be more leery of blacks than of whites

Lets have some links to prove your point.

Cleveland neighbors call police on black youth, 12, for mowing a lawn

A 12-year-old child who started his own summer lawn-mowing business had the cops called on him for doing his job.

Reginald “Reggie” Fields, who lives in the Cleveland area, started Mr. Reggie’s Lawn Cutting Service with his family, and was doing just that when police showed up to a Maple Heights neighborhood last week.

“They said I was cutting their grass. I didn’t know it,” the 12-year-old told WEWS News 5.

Neighbors apparently complained to police that Fields was cutting into their lawn, Lt. Joe Mocsiran of the Maple Heights Police Department confirmed to Fox News on Friday.​

It was one neighbor. And the kid now has so much business he's hired other kids to help.

I think the real story here is that the country put a dent into child labor long ago yet this lazy ass parent is making his child do all the work. maybe the police should note that fact.

So azgla , do you work?

This is the crap that pisses me off, they could have went out told Reggie and Austin that they were in their yard or told the neighbor, but to call the police? Pretty stupid, ignorant and they should be fined for being dumb asses.
Something that is often overlooked in these news stories is that 911 was create in order to respond to actual EMERGENCIES. Far too many of these incidents that are making the news have nothing to do with an emergency of any nature and are an abuse of our first responders and their dispatchers time, in my opinion.

There are a lot of integral factoids that partisan journalist like to leave out in order to support their narrative... Lol, wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor was a 90 yo black woman.

Well I assume they were white Evangelicals gun packing freaks afraid of their shadows.
considering blacks commit:
murder at over 4 times the rate of whites
rape at over 2 times the rate
hate crimes at over 2 times the rate
crime at much higher rates
--it is only wise and smart to be more leery of blacks than of whites

Lets have some links to prove your point.
here--and I've posted these on many, other threads:
hate crimes:
Offenders
rape:
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
crime/murder:
Who is killing these black victims? Not whites, and not the police, but other blacks.
1. Those 7,881 “black bodies,” in the parlance of Ta-Nehisi Coates, are 1,305 more than the number of white victims
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
Table 21

2008 murder/crime:
The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites,
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

etc etc to infinity

That's why Dems are replacing browns as their new slaves. Those people know how to mow a yard.

A 12-year-old child who started his own summer lawn-mowing business had the cops called on him for doing his job.

Reginald “Reggie” Fields, who lives in the Cleveland area, started Mr. Reggie’s Lawn Cutting Service with his family, and was doing just that when police showed up to a Maple Heights neighborhood last week.

“They said I was cutting their grass. I didn’t know it,” the 12-year-old told WEWS News 5.

Neighbors apparently complained to police that Fields was cutting into their lawn, Lt. Joe Mocsiran of the Maple Heights Police Department confirmed to Fox News on Friday.​

Actually, the only issue here I see are child-labor laws. A lawn mower is a dangerous thing and I'm not sure I'd want mine operating a lawn mower on hillsides and such.

So several posters have weighed in claiming there is no racism involved that the neighbor is just being a bad neighbor among other things.

Here's the issue though. Every time you call 911, a record is created in a database and it includes specific information. It's bad enough for most people if they have committed minor offenses that this information can be queryied and may come up in an investigative report, but it's another thing entirely if a person has committed no real crimes to speak of yet they're now in a government database somewhere along with their parent's information, home address etc. - all because of someone else's doing and in too many cases, because of racist basis.

I'm sure the people abusing 911 to sic the people they don't like haven't thought of this yet or maybe they just don't care, but now they're in the system as well. If anything should ever happen one of the first things they look at is "prior contact with law enforcement".

These kids who are doing nothing more than trying to earn some money pursing honest work shouldn't have any records indicating contact with law enforcement, IMHO.

So several posters have weighed in claiming there is no racism involved that the neighbor is just being a bad neighbor among other things.

Here's the issue though. Every time you call 911, a record is created in a database and it includes specific information. It's bad enough for most people if they have committed minor offenses that this information can be queryied and may come up in an investigative report, but it's another thing entirely if a person has committed no real crimes to speak of yet they're now in a government database somewhere along with their parent's information, home address etc. - all because of someone else's doing and in too many cases, because of racist basis.

I'm sure the people abusing 911 to sic the people they don't like haven't thought of this yet or maybe they just don't care, but now they're in the system as well. If anything should ever happen one of the first things they look at is "prior contact with law enforcement".

These kids who are doing nothing more than trying to earn some money pursing honest work shouldn't have any records indicating contact with law enforcement, IMHO.
whites get police called on them also for no reason--so what???!
...I was going to have my sister check out 2 pirate costumes I had
..I painted a TOY sword with silver paint...I was outside and asked my sister how it looked
..her neighbor called the cops on me..a van and 2 cop cars...the one cop got out and put his hand on his pistol--my sword is in the car and has been...
..I'm thinking WTF..then I realized someone thought the sword was real
I was doing NOTHING illegal and got the cops called on me--for a TOY
...I'm WHITE !!!! OMG!!!
I have had NO problems/NOTHING!!
what are you talking about??
I was not doing anything violent/etc with the sword!!!
I showed it to my sister, said ''what do you think of this?'' then I put it in the car

Last edited:

This is just a petty property line dispute and has nothing to do with much of anything.

I saw video homeowner (having her lawn mowed) posted on Facebook yesterday
( )

Took me back to childhood of late 50s and early 60s when I lived on street just like that with exact same style homes not too many miles away in Euclid, Ohio. We also had a lady living next to us that nit-picked over every little thing. I had cops called on me a couple of times, once for playing ball in the street and another for threatening to beat the crap out of her son over something he said to me. Highly doubt race had anything to do with this.

I saw video homeowner (having her lawn mowed) posted on Facebook yesterday
( )

Took me back to childhood of late 50s and early 60s when I lived on street just like that with exact same style homes not too many miles away in Euclid, Ohio. We also had a lady living next to us that nit-picked over every little thing. I had cops called on me a couple of times, once for playing ball in the street and another for threatening to beat the crap out of her son over something he said to me. Highly doubt race had anything to do with this.

Just because you had the cops called on you doesnt mean the person that called cops on this kid wasnt racist. However you are correct. The person was simply a dick. He called the cops on some white kids having a snowball fight as well.

Forum List

Back