12 Primary differences between liberals and conservatives

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I'm non-partisan, but do have a preference. These are in general terms and don't apply to everyone, though they do represent the base.

1. Libs preach charity. Cons more charitable.

2. Lib decisions are emotionally based and idealistic. Con decisions are practical based on critical thought.

3. Libs tell others how to spend their money. Cons want more control of their money.

4. Libs shift personal responsibility to govt./corp. Cons expect people to be responsible and held accountable.

5. Libs preach environment protection, but are more likely to trash it on a personal level. (longer showers, leave lights on, leave their trash, etc.). That said, Cons are more likely to do tasks, so they abuse the environment for such things as dumping their motor oil.

6. Lib base promotes racism/sexism for power. Con base prefers a reasonable approach consistent with American values. Sexism has no real meaning unless you're prepared to face hypocrisy and deny science.

7. Libs consistent with government labor (inefficient, subjective, entitled). Con consistent with real labor (objective or starve).

8. Libs contradict science and math (e.g., men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bath. Something for nothing. Reaction without action, level the playing field). Cons as well at times (e.g., mankind has existed for 6000 years).

9. Libs more likely to have a double standard, and history is inconvenient. Immigration policy, racism, wars and sexism provide excellent examples. The feeling they've been victimized is likely a component, which is another way of saying they're entitled.

10. Libs more likely to reject authority, however they're easy targets of propaganda. Cons are more likely to desire authority.

11. Lib base is made up of youth (unwise), Hollywood (out of touch/idealistic like their movies), government employees (ineffective/entitled), feminists (angry they weren't born beautiful), LGBT, artists and "minorities" (white people are evil). Cons are generally more mature, wiser, practical and less corrupt. It's plain to see, but I realize 1/2 don't appreciate my honesty and assessment.

12. Libs are more likely to be successful artists. Cons are more likely to build things and solve problems.

Conservatives are assholes....all you need to know

Thanks for the validation. I'd still would like to see your tax return. I worked at Burger King myself ,when I was 16. I'm just curious how much the wage has kept up with inflation, considering liberal open door to cheap labor policy and all.

I'm non-partisan, but do have a preference. These are in general terms and don't apply to everyone, though they do represent the base.

2. Lib decisions are emotionally based and idealistic. Con decisions are practical based on critical thought.

3. Libs tell others how to spend their money. Cons want more control of their money.

4. Libs shift personal responsibility to govt./corp. Cons expect people to be responsible and held accountable.

5. Libs preach environment protection, but are more likely to trash it on a personal level. (longer showers, leave lights on, leave their trash, etc.). That said, Cons are more likely to do tasks, so they abuse the environment for such things as dumping their motor oil.

6. Lib base promotes racism/sexism for power. Con base prefers a reasonable approach consistent with American values. Sexism has no real meaning unless you're prepared to face hypocrisy and deny science.

7. Libs consistent with government labor (inefficient, subjective, entitled). Con consistent with real labor (objective or starve).

8. Libs contradict science and math (e.g., men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bath. Something for nothing. Reaction without action, level the playing field). Cons as well at times (e.g., mankind has existed for 6000 years).

9. Libs more likely to have a double standard, and history is inconvenient. Immigration policy, racism, wars and sexism provide excellent examples. The feeling they've been victimized is likely a component, which is another way of saying they're entitled.

10. Libs more likely to reject authority, however they're easy targets of propaganda. Cons are more likely to desire authority.

11. Lib base is made up of youth (unwise), Hollywood (out of touch/idealistic like their movies), government employees (ineffective/entitled), feminists (angry they weren't born beautiful), LGBT, artists and "minorities" (white people are evil). Cons are generally more mature, wiser, practical and less corrupt. It's plain to see, but I realize 1/2 don't appreciate my honesty and assessment.

12. Libs are more likely to be successful artists. Cons are more likely to build things and solve problems.

Republicans believe shit like the above. Liberals know that these are the lies that Republicans tell themselves to feel intellectually superior when they vote for people who believe in "trickle down" economics and who have crashed the economy - twice in the past 30 years, and nearly taken down the world's economy with them.

The party of "Deficits don't matter" and other shit that the world dubbed "voodoo economics", and which the Republicans are prepared to revisit if Trump is elected today, like to pretend they know what they're doing. They don't. They never did.

Liberals don't believe in anything you've posted. It's bullshit.

I always love it when people say right up front that they are non partisan, and then turn around and make a bunch of sweeping generalizations that prove they aren't.

Thanks for the validation. I'd still would like to see your tax return. I worked at Burger King myself ,when I was 16. I'm just curious how much the wage has kept up with inflation, considering liberal open door to cheap labor policy and all.

Burger King?

I'm a highly compensated message board poster

We eat filet mignon

4216eeb26f225006013fd0398e72fc75.jpg

Based purely upon your post, it appears that Cons are more likely to be delusional.

I always love it when people say right up front that they are non partisan, and then turn around and make a bunch of sweeping generalizations that prove they aren't.

Wow, you really got me a good one. I love it when people say they love it. Say lovey, how much did you love the part about me having a preference? Any chance you subconsciously ignored that point so you could love my thread even more? See OP, #2, and of course #11.

New Topics

Forum List

Back