12 & 13 year old girls vs. 3 men breaking into their home...oh, the girls had a rifle...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
so...anti gunner parent's.....your 12 and 13 year old daughters are home alone when 3 men break into your home.......

Let that run through your tiny brains.....for normal people...that is a horrible situation that generally has no good outcome for your girls and your family.......

But......the girls know how to shoot...and get their dad's rifle.....type not specified, and the three possible rapists run away...no shots fired....

Sooooooo, anti gunners....tell me...which of you would travel back in to,e and disarm these girls.............?

Rifle-Wielding North Carolina Teen Scares Off Home Invaders: Defensive Gun Use of the Day - The Truth About Guns

Kirk Puckett, a spokesperson for the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office, said two sisters, 12 and 13, were inside the home when they heard knocking on the front door.

Puckett said when they looked outside, they saw three unfamiliar men. He said the older sister grabbed her dad’s rifle.

The suspects then broke in through the back door. Puckett said the 13-year-old pointed the rifle at them, causing them to run away without taking anything.

Neighbors praise the teen for her quick thinking.

“I am in awe of that young lady,” Jackie Garrison said. “To have had that kind of thoughtfulness going on in a time of crisis in her head to where that’s what she did, instead of running and hiding. She probably stopped something major from going on.”

At the risk of losing my PC credentials, Ms. Garrison ain’t whistlin’ Dixie. Three men breaking into a home with two teenage girls is a recipe for unthinkable atrocity. Only it isthinkable — by anyone who understands the value of hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Including teaching their children how to react in an emergency.

To the PC liberals those men had a right to break into that house they were only equalizing wealth and love.

image.jpeg

That's libtard anti gun nuts for you

so...anti gunner parent's.....your 12 and 13 year old daughters are home alone when 3 men break into your home.......

Let that run through your tiny brains.....for normal people...that is a horrible situation that generally has no good outcome for your girls and your family.......

But......the girls know how to shoot...and get their dad's rifle.....type not specified, and the three possible rapists run away...no shots fired....

Sooooooo, anti gunners....tell me...which of you would travel back in to,e and disarm these girls.............?

Rifle-Wielding North Carolina Teen Scares Off Home Invaders: Defensive Gun Use of the Day - The Truth About Guns

Kirk Puckett, a spokesperson for the Alamance County Sheriff’s Office, said two sisters, 12 and 13, were inside the home when they heard knocking on the front door.

Puckett said when they looked outside, they saw three unfamiliar men. He said the older sister grabbed her dad’s rifle.

The suspects then broke in through the back door. Puckett said the 13-year-old pointed the rifle at them, causing them to run away without taking anything.

Neighbors praise the teen for her quick thinking.

“I am in awe of that young lady,” Jackie Garrison said. “To have had that kind of thoughtfulness going on in a time of crisis in her head to where that’s what she did, instead of running and hiding. She probably stopped something major from going on.”

At the risk of losing my PC credentials, Ms. Garrison ain’t whistlin’ Dixie. Three men breaking into a home with two teenage girls is a recipe for unthinkable atrocity. Only it isthinkable — by anyone who understands the value of hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Including teaching their children how to react in an emergency.

American citizens without guns to protect their home and families does not sound like a good idea at all.

Forum List

Back