11th Commandment?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Shapira Scroll: Ancient manuscript may be oldest known Biblical script (msn.com)

The text mirrors that of the book of Deuteronomy with some differences.

For example, there are fewer 'laws' and more of a historical narrative with Moses talking to the Isrealites.

There is also an 11th commandment that reads: 'Thou shalt not hate they brother in they heart: I am God, they God.'

---
First i have heard of this.

Just imagine what they havent found!
Could be a bunch of documents that have been found and never went public, as well.

There were actually 3 stone tablets with 5 commandments on each. Moses dropped and broke commends 11-15 on his way down the mountain.... Ruh roh!

But it really doesn't matter, because we humans and not good enough to adhere to the 1st 10 commandments.

Shapira Scroll: Ancient manuscript may be oldest known Biblical script (msn.com)

For example, there are fewer 'laws' and more of a historical narrative with Moses talking to the Isrealites.

There is also an 11th commandment that reads: 'Thou shalt not hate they brother in they heart: I am God, they God.'

---

Since someone already took my History of the World Part 1 joke.

There were actually 3 stone tablets with 5 commandments on each. Moses dropped and broke commends 11-15 on his way down the mountain.... Ruh roh!

But it really doesn't matter, because we humans and not good enough to adhere to the 1st 10 commandments.

---
funny, when no one knows what was written or even there were commandments on the "destroyed" tablets ... fits right in with the makebelive christian bible - cover to cover.

Just imagine what they havent found!
Could be a bunch of documents that have been found and never went public, as well.

Thanks for the up, I hadn't heard of this before either but it is very interesting to mature minds who want to know more instead of less.

I'm wondering what all kind of dating methods have been used ?

---
Hilarious...Based on Jewish Law, any page of a "Torah" scroll that is incorrect is removed and buried.

---
Hilarious...Based on Jewish Law, any page of a "Torah" scroll that is incorrect is removed and buried.
Interesting!

I thought the 11th commandment was spoken Ronald Reagan "Don't speak ill of other republicans".

That scroll is wrong. The Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shall not go to work the Monday after the Super Bowl."

I always heard it was, “Thou shalt not get caught.”

1615956316481.jpeg

Forum List

Back