11 year old thug arrested after threatening teacher,principal and resisting arrest in school

https://nypost.com/2019/02/17/11-year-old-arrested-after-refusing-to-stand-for-pledge-of-allegiance/

Little piece of shit should have stood. He might have gotten away with it if he had not threatened the teacher and principal....throw his ass in juvenile hall!
How do you know that he actually threatened the teacher. They may have claimed that he did, but he denied it and was not charged for threatening anyone. Anyone stupid and vicious enough to defy state law and ignore the first amendment is capable of making a false allegation.

Then they scapegoat the sub. teacher while the school administration and the police walk. They should be sued into the ground.

It is not "stupid" nor "vicious" to tell a kid to stand for the Pledge of Alliance.
It is illegal!! Did you miss that part . And it is stupid to ignore the law, a vicious to have an 11 year old black kid arrested.

It is not stupid to ignore a stupid and unjust law.

The kid was not arrested for refusing to stand.

At least he didn't go down without a fight. Three's honor in resisting the iron fist of The Man with all of your might.

I've never been into flag worship either.

When I was his age I also pulled that stunt and my teacher told me I did not have to recite the words but I will stand with the class and I did.

It was a compromise and the kid could have stood and stayed silent with a fist in the air instead...
And what makes you think that in this case, the response would have been different?

Unjust ? Who is suffering injustice? Stupid? So is the first amendment stupid. Which parts?

Our society as a whole, and all of US as individuals as our society declines, suffers.

Asking Children in a school to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance is not a violations of anyone's rights.

Any American kid that finds the American flag offensive can go fuck himself. Nothing is more divisive than rejecting the very symbol of national unity.

At least he didn't go down without a fight. Three's honor in resisting the iron fist of The Man with all of your might.

When I was his age I also pulled that stunt and my teacher told me I did not have to recite the words but I will stand with the class and I did.

It was a compromise and the kid could have stood and stayed silent with a fist in the air instead...

What ever happened to 11 year old boys playing ball and cops and robbers? At 11 a kid should not have to worry about political stunts. They were just kids.
Kids are smarter these days , and I would guess, smarter than you.

What ever happened to 11 year old boys playing ball and cops and robbers? At 11 a kid should not have to worry about political stunts. They were just kids.

Any kid that considers the Flag racist, is not smart. He is an anti-American piece of shit.

Unjust ? Who is suffering injustice? Stupid? So is the first amendment stupid. Which parts?

Our society as a whole, and all of US as individuals as our society declines, suffers.

Asking Children in a school to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance is not a violations of anyone's rights.

Any American kid that finds the American flag offensive can go fuck himself. Nothing is more divisive than rejecting the very symbol of national unity.
That is all a major boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! Society suffers because someone exercises his right to free expression? No Slick, society, and our Republic suffers when we allow constitutional rights to be eroded. Why the fuck do you think that those of you on the right - including the blowhard buffoon in the white house -have the right to be divisive but this kid does not? It appears that you have an abysmal understanding of rights and the constitution.

That is all a major boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! Society suffers because someone exercises his right to free expression? No Slick, society, and our Republic suffers when we allow constitutional rights to be eroded. Why the fuck do you think that those of you on the right - including the blowhard buffoon in the white house -have the right to be divisive but this kid does not? It appears that you have an abysmal understanding of rights and the constitution.

The flag is a symbol of national unity. Asking a group to stand for it, is not divisive. Some little punk piece of shit, insulting the Flag and the nation it stands for, is.

Trump is not divisive. YOu are.

Any kid that considers the Flag racist, is not smart. He is an anti-American piece of shit.
Calm the fuck down and get focused ? The point is not whether or not he is right about the flag or how he feels about America. The point is that he has a right to express his views in anyway he sees fit short of threats or violence. It appears that you don't have a very high regard for our constitutional republic. That does not make you a very good patriot. In fact that kid is more of a patriot than you. He want America to be a better place.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/17/11-year-old-arrested-after-refusing-to-stand-for-pledge-of-allegiance/

Little piece of shit should have stood. He might have gotten away with it if he had not threatened the teacher and principal....throw his ass in juvenile hall!

11 year old refuses to stand.

which is a right and a privilege in a free country!

teacher tries to FORCE kid to stand (only a fascist nazi would FORCE anyone to stand for a pledge)

kid STANDS HIS GROUND...... CONSERVATIVE ADULTS and POLICE use FORCE on an 11 year old boy to FORCE him to stand. 11 year old continues to stand his ground against ADULT CONSERVATIVE FASCIST NAZI BULLIES and gets arrested.

At least THAT is how I see it.

Calm the fuck down and get focused ? The point is not whether or not he is right about the flag or how he feels about America. The point is that he has a right to express his views in anyway he sees fit short of threats or violence. It appears that you don't have a very high regard for our constitutional republic. That does not make you a very good patriot? In fact that kid is more of a patriot than you. He want America to be a better place.

We as a society, have lost our sense of self to the point that we cannot agree to ask a room full of children to stand for the FUCKING PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.

That is not a society that is "becoming a better place".

That is a society in a death spiral.

've never been into flag worship either
Respect isn't worship.

If you FORCE me to RESPECT it then it is NOT real respect.

If that American child has to be forced to show respect, to the American flag,

then he has been raised to be an anti-American piece of shit.

If you feel you must FORCE people to stand (because you are a snowflake and you are offended?) then YOU are an Anti-American Piece of shit.

and a fascist, too.

Now tell me, mr nazi, fascist, anti-American piece of shit.....How do you recommend punishing this 11 year old boy?

jail?
death?
hanging?
beheading?
thrown from a root top?
dragged through the street?
Toss him from school?
ruin his life?
destroy his family?

aren't these the type of punishments you deranged murderous conservatives delight in contemplating?

11 year old refuses to stand.

which is a right and a privilege in a free country!

teacher tries to FORCE kid to stand (only a fascist nazi would FORCE anyone to stand for a pledge)

kid STANDS HIS GROUND...... CONSERVATIVE ADULTS and POLICE use FORCE on an 11 year old boy to FORCE him to stand. 11 year old continues to stand his ground against ADULT CONSERVATIVE FASCIST NAZI BULLIES and gets arrested.

At least THAT is how I see it.

Because the education industry is dominated by conservatives?

Forum List

Back