11-Year-Old Bullied Simply Because His Last Name is Trump

To me, that boy should tell the other kids "Thank you." for making him the celebrity that he is now.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. He didn't even have to do a thing, for his newfound status is due to his name. He's like a Kardashian now! :D :D :D

Thats not what nature says. If what you say was actually correct then the first human on the planet would have been white and from europe. Instead they were Black and from Africa. Sorry dog. Read it and weep. :rolleyes:

Human skin color - Wikipedia
From about 1.2 million years ago to less than 100,000 years ago, archaic humans, including archaic Homo sapiens, were dark-skinned."
There is no "IF" Everybody knows black heats up faster, and to higher temperatures, than white. We all learned that in the 3rd grade. Back to school for you.

Today. However, even I didnt I could still take more sun than you. I'm Black and natures perfect design. Youre white and the sun attacks you because of your mutation. :rolleyes:
But your black skin is an imperfection of nature, as relating to body temperature. Everybody knows that black gets hotter than white when exposed to the sun. Whites can take the heat more than blacks because of that.

You are more prone to heat exhaustion, and heat stroke. Better get in the shade. Drink some cold liquids.
This is insane and completely backwards.

Today. However, even I didnt I could still take more sun than you. I'm Black and natures perfect design. Youre white and the sun attacks you because of your mutation. :rolleyes:
But your black skin is an imperfection of nature, as relating to body temperature. Everybody knows that black gets hotter than white when exposed to the sun. Whites can take the heat more than blacks because of that.

You are more prone to heat exhaustion, and heat stroke. Better get in the shade. Drink some cold liquids.
This is insane and completely backwards.
you were expecting epiphanies here...? ~S~

Last edited:

Forum List

Back